MVP PAFC B&F 2022 - Congratz Rozee (AFL), Sutcliffe (SANFL), Ewings (AFLW)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol how ******* bad is a club with a strategic plan headlined by "unbelievable connectedness" and then shuts out the fans from the B&F.

They have literally no idea what they are doing.
Or those fans who end up being invited to it are expected to cough up $250 a ticket - less than 3 weeks before Christmas.

Actually does anyone have a copy of that strategic plan presentation? Im keen to do an analysis of our actions against it and how we stack up on the metrics.

My bet is we havent stuck to it even in the slightest. Incredibly poor leadership.

Actually does anyone have a copy of that strategic plan presentation? Im keen to do an analysis of our actions against it and how we stack up on the metrics.

My bet is we havent stuck to it even in the slightest. Incredibly poor leadership.

I think the only metric we've achieved on is the number of chicken parmis sold in October and November.

* i could go a parmi

I haven't eaten there yet but got to visit the new Port Club and it looks pretty good. Might need to head down and help them get their metrics up.

I haven't eaten there yet but got to visit the new Port Club and it looks pretty good. Might need to head down and help them get their metrics up.
The new club is excellent.

Definitely one of the things they have gotten right.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unbelievable Connectedness between chicken and ham.

That circle diagram needs to be edited to have the ingredients of a parmi instead of stakeholders.

The fan ring on the outside, with no connection to the schnittter on the inside, represents the chips.

Top buttons, they're for guys who haven't won 8 premierships

B-F-07458.jpg

Did Karl Amon show up? Surely we saved him a table with Chad Wingard and Jarman Impey?

Just want to say this is confirmation that Port Pirie is really the worst of the Iron Triangle trio.

At the start of the night, think it was Chris Davies who said the voting process is 4 coaches give each player between 0-5 votes per game. That meant the maximum votes a player could get was 20 per game. That's what the voting system last year.

Unless I heard wrong, maybe the coaches this year were actually pissed off with how we played, despite the spin in public. Nobody got more than 12 out of 20.

Round 1 votes v Brisbane
- Houston,

Round 6 votes v West Coast
- Rozee,

Round 9 votes v North Melbourne
- Wines,

Round 10 votes v Geelong
- Houston,

Round 14 votes v Sydney - probably our best game, 21 players polled votes ( Jonas and Butters who went off injured, didn't)
10 - Wines,

Round 17 votes v Greater Western Sydney - 21 players polled votes ( Mead and McEntee who did get subbed on, didn't)
12 - Rozee, 11 - Amon,

Round 19 votes v Geelong
- Dixon,

Round 22 votes v Essendon - 22 players polled votes
12 - Finlayson, 11 - Aliir,

Round 23 votes v Adelaide - 21 players polled votes
11 - Rozee, 10 - Wines,

Maybe it was 3 coaches who voted 0-5 per player so max 15. Here are games last year players polled 15 or more out of 20.

Round 2 votes v Essendon
19. Butters, 15. Houston, Lycett, Wines,

Round 6 votes v St Kilda
15. Jonas, Wines,

Round 8 votes v Adelaide
16. Clurey,

Round 21 votes v Adelaide
20. Aliir,

Round 22 votes v Carlton
16. Aliir,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riley Bonner rocking the Macgyver must of won the ‘best cos play in show’ award.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back