MVP PAFC B&F 2022 - Congratz Rozee (AFL), Sutcliffe (SANFL), Ewings (AFLW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly there are alot of people on this board who completely over rate Sam Hayes.
He didn’t make the Top 10 in the Maggie’s BnF.
I know he missed games to play AFL but if he is as good as some tell us on these boards he is making Top 10.
No wonder they couldn’t give him away in the recent trading period.
DUDE THEY HAVE ******* DBJ IN THE TOP FEW OF THE B&F LOL

Imagine going to this and having to sit through Koch and Hinkley speaking. I would be contacting HR.
And weren't you one of the people complaining the club didn't invite enough people?

Running 30 minutes late and supposedly 25 minutes to go. Is tomorrow the players day off???

LOL Koch was allocated 5 minutes to talk and video on club website says 16:36 minutes. Who the hell put the agenda together?? Koch usually take's 5 minutes just to introduce everyone he thinks needs an introduction / thank you and mentioning all the corporates.

7.30pm - Live Stream commences
7.43pm - Chairman’s Address
7.48pm - AFLW Best First year & Coaches’ Award presented
Lol that is extremely ambitious for that ******* windbag

And weren't you one of the people complaining the club didn't invite enough people?
Its peoples right to listen to this ass juice as members. It may be ass juice, but its still their ass juice.

I would have thought long suffering members would have been given the chance to go, yes. Why not give them the choice to suffer some more.

After a promising year of development last year Sam Hayes took a bit of a backwards step this year, not sure why that is so hard to admit.

Let’s hope he bounces back next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think the logic would be tell David he's only got 5 minutes so he hurries and we can get him off before the 20 minute mark.
Tell him a chinese businessman wishes to talk to him.

After a promising year of development last year Sam Hayes took a bit of a backwards step this year, not sure why that is so hard to admit.

Let’s hope he bounces back next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Cant imagine why. Hes been immensely poorly treated.

Gunna rub my crystal ball and guess what old moite is going to say.

A lot to look forward to.
It's a long season and a tough comp but we'll be ready
Setting goals and targets is always difficult but what I can say is we'll leave no stone unturned to get the absolute best out of ourselves.
We know how passionate our fans are and I want them to know how important they are.
See ya at the footy

What he won't say
what a soft touch the PAFC really is.
I can't believe this is my 11th season and i'm on unreal coin all for having such a great time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a glitch or a medical emergency? I mean Hinkley better be choking on that sack of dicks I sent him…
Still in a doomsday bunker as someone put a sticker on a sign.

Rosanna Mangiarelli sounding like a primary school principal
As JBC said, she doesn't have Aber's giving the stragglers the old stink eye.

"Stability makes clubs strong, and that's what we've been able to achieve at our club"

* these guys are out of touch with reality.

We finished 11th, we have literally zero hope as a supporter base. The most stale, boring team in the comp, stuck with this coach still after a record period of failure. Not getting results, accepting mediocrity and calling it strength. * me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back