Roast why did the RFC allow the green nib logo to desecrate our sacred yellow sash

Remove this Banner Ad

op knows what hes on about ;) our jumper was the best in the league but now unfortunately its just a putrid looking eye sore thanks to the massive puke green nib on the yellow sash 🤮

also the league wide sponsorships above the numbers was meant to be for one season due to money loss from covid well we have moved on now so why do they still have em

A lot of people are saying “jersey”.
That’s a freakin cow where I grew up and I wore a footy jumper when I played the game.
Jersey?
Sheesh.
What about Gurnsey?

Can’t say I even notice it.

Amongst falling membership and downward spiralling attendance it’s nice to think that we could fu** off a sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please show me where the corporate logo is used on their website/marketing

Please show me where the corporate logo is used on their website/marketing
they are dumb campaigners

they have a seperate puke green logo for ours and newcastle's guernsey sponsorships but they dont use it for anything else

the one they use at punt road is black, wouldve been way better on our sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i knew this was a groupie bump before even opening the thread

wedding crashers comedy GIF

8776a324627eec46d2d4d59121bbab39.jpg

I’m guessing they rightly assumed that the green writing on a yellow sash wouldn’t show up. Considering green is right next to yellow on the colour wheel.

Agree but that’s not the logo they are using go to their website and the letter are dark green with no background , I could have lived with that not the monstrosity that us nowhere to be seen in their corporate promotion

How would its desecrate our yellow sash when the sash isn't even a true yellow?

Fewer colours in a packet of coloured pencils or textas than the number of coloured yellows we've donned over the past three decades.
We're yellow and black, not mustard, fluoro yellow, canary yellow, gold, butter yellow and black.
Even the size of the sash has changed over time.

Fewer colours in a packet of coloured pencils or textas than the number of coloured yellows we've donned over the past three decades.
We're yellow and black, not mustard, fluoro yellow, canary yellow, gold, butter yellow and black.
Even the size of the sash has changed over time.
According to Jobe 1 Kinwatson we are the 'Gold and Black'.

Agree but that’s not the logo they are using go to their website and the letter are dark green with no background , I could have lived with that not the monstrosity that us nowhere to be seen in their corporate promotion

This is their front page. It must be a new look as their travel insurance has the old logo.

According to Jobe 1 Kinwatson we are the 'Gold and Black'.
his old man is still a closet richmond supporter

there is nobody that grew up a richmond fan that doesnt still barrack for the club, harmes won flags at carltoon and still barracked for richmond lol

on the 2023 membership stuff they sent out this week

first time I've seen em use just the letters on a yellow background

this would look great on our yellow sash over what we had this year and is an improvement on what the girls guernseys currently have too

1C0E05A5-AD9B-4681-A1BF-BC85650E5BDA.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back