Rumour Wife of County Court Judge hectors Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing she's sledged him about the supplements saga (obviously) .. but I wouldn't be surprised if she yelled out the other prominent Hird rumours of infidelity etc. That would be pretty awful to have that directed at you in public in front of colleagues, friends and your wife??
Truth of the matter is, you f*cks are just desperate to find ways where in Hird is unjustified in his depression/suicide attempt. which is pathetic.

Delete all after "guessing"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many people at the time of his selection for his one and only tour thought that the selectors wanted that "promising young NSW opener" and some clown sent the invite by mistake to Francis rather than Alan Turner.
Bit like peter sellers in the party

Goto 2 mins for 3 mins

I'm guessing she's sledged him about the supplements saga (obviously) .. but I wouldn't be surprised if she yelled out the other prominent Hird rumours of infidelity etc. That would be pretty awful to have that directed at you in public in front of colleagues, friends and your wife??
Truth of the matter is, you f*cks are just desperate to find ways where in Hird is unjustified in his depression/suicide attempt. which is pathetic.

That escalated quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back