Roast Worst half time entertainment ever?

Was that the worst half time entertainment ever?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don't mind some of those acts but today didn't work. Vocals were poor. Probably wasn't helped that the game was over.

I think they should just skip half time entertainment. Just do the sprint.

I actually liked G flip but the others were awful. They were very flat and I dunno they just didn't sound right. I normally like temper trap but they were so underwhelming. Goanna, the same, just didn't feel it.

Australian media has to cop some of the blame here. Outside of Triple J, almost nobody broadcasts much new Australian music - so when any current Australian act plays the GF, they have to play songs that aren’t theirs, and as a result of course they sound ordinary.

Otherwise it’s a bunch of middle aged spectators watching and going, “huh?”.

Aaaaaaand there we are.
The funny thing is the AFL thinks what they are doing is inclusive, but it's really divisive putting the guilt trip on the majority of Australians who aren't racist or guilty of anything.

Seriously enjoy your cats winning but FFs wake up to yourself

The funny thing is the AFL thinks what they are doing is inclusive, but it's really divisive putting the guilt trip on the majority of Australians who aren't racist or guilty of anything.

The half time music was meh but calling it a "divisive guilt trip" is a bit much.

On a scale of Meatloaf to the Killers...... it was on par with maybe Tones and I or INXS reboot....aka a complete utter flop but a fair level above the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure all those folks can sing in the studio or indoors but they were horribly out of sync and the lady wearing the interesting dress in the first song couldn’t hit a note to save herself. I’d wager it was the setup more than the artist. The drummer girl carried herself pretty well and was the only redeeming feature. The collaborations were a fail on the originals unfortunately. 3/10.

OK cooker.

Back