Would Gary Ablett Jr still get a game at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yojimbo

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2012
The Sweet Potato is not ready yet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This thread is a hypothetical about if Ablett was on your list right now at least as i understand it.

If that is the case and he was in any of the other 17 sides he would be playing every round his body would let him.

E.g If he was at the Dogs i bet you Beveridge would pick him as would Clarko if he was at the Hawks etc
OK Gunf i see so you're saying Gary Ablett is already a Bulldog, well then in that case he probably would. I apologize i was dealing
in reality and presuming we were to trade him in which would be a waste of resources.

JohnZ

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah you're right, wouldn't get a game ahead of guns such as Brandon Starcevich or Cam Rayner. Maybe a forward flank in the NEAFL?
Bump, but so accurate last night

iameviljez

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pompey
Puopolo is a proven match winner and a three time preemiership winning superstar TYVM!
So is Michael Voss ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iBeng

Intentionally left blank
Apr 3, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The AFL gifted you 14 games in QLD and a great run with the umps. Yet you still got pumped by 40pts at home. Suck it up.
The AFL created Covid! You heard it here first folks!

Whats going to be the excuse next year when we finish top 4? Academy unfair? Salary cap suss? Fagan injecting players with his own special juice?

gordo2016

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The AFL created Covid! You heard it here first folks!

Whats going to be the excuse next year when we finish top 4? Academy unfair? Salary cap suss? Fagan injecting players with his own special juice?
You need the hunk of spunk, big Joey to finish near the top 4. Not a given you will make it, some weak links in the side like Robbo who cant produce when it is needed the most.

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Alright Mr Throw in the Forwardline and 10m kicks being considered 15metres :think:
In any other game mr throw in the forward line would have been given a free kick for the obvious high tackle that led to him releasing the ball one handed but you haven’t brought that up for some reason

PhatBoy

Brownlow Medallist
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Probably because it wasnt there?
The internet is your friend. I’d suggest you look at the still shot of the tackle.

It was posted in the match thread last night. The defenders arm was literally wrapped around danger’s neck. Don’t let that get in the way of the narrative though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom