WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else going to any of the indy shows on in the area?

I'll probably be doing Evolve on Friday arvo, ROH TV on Saturday and the WWN Supershow on Saturday night.

Anyone else going to any of the indy shows on in the area?

I'll probably be doing Evolve on Friday arvo, ROH TV on Saturday and the WWN Supershow on Saturday night.

Having a hard enough time settling on a hotel at this stage!

Will probably give the indies a miss. Probably just do HOF, WM, and RAW.

Looks like I'll have to stay out at the Galleria area now. The prices in Downtown Dallas re far too high. $500+ a night for the Hyatt Regency/W Dallas etc.
That's what happens when you make a last minute decision to go! :(

Problem with Dallas is everything is so spread out, I ended up just staying at the Sheraton Suites Market Center.

5 minutes from American Airlines Centre
30 minutes from AT&T Stadium
30 minutes from Six Flag
15 Minutes from the Kay Bailey Convention Centre
30 Minutes to the Airport

Pretty difficult trying to find something decent, I am only there for 3 nights so will be in and out.

Last edited:
Problem with Dallas is everything is so spread out, I ended up just staying at the Sheraton Suites Market Center.

5 minutes from American Airlines Centre
30 minutes from AT&T Stadium
30 minutes from Six Flag
15 Minutes from the Kay Bailey Convention Centre
30 Minutes to the Airport

Pretty difficult trying to find something decent, iI am only there for 3 nights so will be in and out.

Not enough Downtown options for my liking. Really don't want to pay $500 a night, but it's looking likely.

Even Market Centre is now nearly $400.

Will keep waiting on.....

http://www.wrestlecon.com/hotels-2/

Keep checking those links. People cancel quite a bit and rooms become available.

Edit. I just checked the Hyatt link and there are rooms from Thursday night onwards available.

Thanks mate :thumbsu:

Should have booked when it was $350 a night AUD. Now it's $320 a night USD!
They are sold out on Expedia etc, so will keep checking this. Are you staying here?

Not enough Downtown options for my liking. Really don't want to pay $500 a night, but it's looking likely.

Even Market Centre is now nearly $400.

Will keep waiting on.....

Thanks mate :thumbsu:

Should have booked when it was $350 a night AUD. Now it's $320 a night USD!
They are sold out on Expedia etc, so will keep checking this. Are you staying here?

I can't see it getting any cheaper, will have a lot of people doing last minute trips.

I tried doing fair bit of research couldn't really find the best area to stay, so many opinions don't really no what to expect when I get there.

I can't see it getting any cheaper, will have a lot of people doing last minute trips.

I tried doing fair bit of research couldn't really find the best area to stay, so many opinions don't really no what to expect when I get there.

I figured as long as you're on the DART line you'd be fine, but many hotels are far away from it.
So I have held a room at the Omni Park West, but it's a half hour away from Downtown. Looking at the Galleria area too.

Who am I kidding. I'll end up overpaying for the W Dallas. Sigh. At least I can walk to Raw and HOF!

Going to my first ever 'mania. Will be at Raw too, but haven't got my ticket yet.

EDIT: Don't know anyone in Dallas, so would be good to catch up with you all for a few before and after.
This is my first trip too, and I'm going solo, so I look forward to meeting you guys.

When's everyone flying out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my first trip too, and I'm going solo, so I look forward to meeting you guys.

When's everyone flying out?

Wanted to fly out on the 31st to catch NXT, but couldn't because of work.

Flying on the 1st now. How about you?

http://www.wrestlecon.com/hotels-2/

Keep checking those links. People cancel quite a bit and rooms become available.

Edit. I just checked the Hyatt link and there are rooms from Thursday night onwards available.

NitroFan you are a legend!

Just nabbed a King room at the Hyatt for under $300 AUD (yes AUD, it was $189USD plus 15% tax) per night. No surcharge for the Saturday/Sunday either. Stoked! I've been looking for ages, and been checking that link ever since you posted it.
Patience, is very much indeed, a virtue.

Suits me staying here!
Wrestlecon - in same building
Kay Bailey Centre (NXT, Axxess) - 13 minute walk or 1 stop on the DART
American Airlines Centre (HOF,RAW) - 1 stop on the DART or 3 minute taxi or 23 minute walk
Can get to and from WM32 easily - PARTY BUS! http://www.wrestlecon.com/schedule-ticket-info/

They're sold out again, but if anyone is looking to get closer, or still just looking, keep checking!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back