WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard this star FF might of done some of his own hitting behind play on the weekend. Bit rich of a bloke to do this after being on the receiving end of one himself and screaming about it.
Saw the video of the incident and a gutless KING HIT. Absolute disgrace hope the WRFL do something about it

Meanwhile the EDFL Division 1 (WRFL Divi 2 equivalent) finals were played at Windy Hill. Disgraceful.
Heard this star FF might of done some of his own hitting behind play on the weekend. Bit rich of a bloke to do this after being on the receiving end of one himself and screaming about it.
Saw the video of the incident and a gutless KING HIT. Absolute disgrace hope the WRFL do something about it

Must say this league is going backwards compared to the EDFL. Must be a great feeling knowing your playing in a final in Nth Sunshine. Gee bring all the family down..

To much trouble popping up also.. I guess with this incident the punch was not life threatening was it? It's still not a good look and shouldn't have happened but I think it won't be a suspension, especially a big finals match. Sorry Ando, just my views.. I didn't get to see the incident a few weeks back other than the picture in the paper so can't compare them.

Just had a few more looks at the incident and he did get hit in the 3KZ before responding. That's not classed as a cowards punch and really was just a bit of retaliation, with no side affects or damage to the player. That won't go to the tribunal surely..
It's not a good look I agree, but some backline players (with lesser skills) would do this to forwards a few times a game. What about when forwards get constantly elbowed in the back by opposition players just because they can't beat them 1 on 1. That really pisses me off and they deserve a warning, then a good smack to teach them a lesson.

That's my say...

How good is it North going out in straight sets spent all this money this year and couldn't win a final

Lakers to win it now

Lot MIA when heat was on anyone seen Anderson or are they still trying to get Sutton suspended.Maybe get round 16 video out and report him for acting when bock didn't hit him

Can anyone tell me who won the reserves today? Can't see anything on the website. Also a score in the seniors would be good. Thanks

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

How good is it North going out in straight sets spent all this money this year and couldn't win a final

Lakers to win it now
Not as much money as the clubs you have been at like Manor Lakes spent 2 seasons ago and Braybrook this year......maybe you should head back to Trentham I am sure you will be welcomed with open arms......lol

Last edited:
Good year for Caroline Springs as they just won the conara wood fire on ch31 footy show.. Will that be a down payment to Cooney..

Wonder what the make up of div2 is going to be next year as West want to stay Caroline Springs going up so 2 teams from div 3 need to come up
North Footscray
Yarraville
Glenorden
Albanvale
Manor Lakes
West Footscray
Newport Power
Parkside

Here's one for you. Newport have a new coach for season 2017. Ex Newport junior from back in the day H.Harb. I wish him well as he will need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back