Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Vaccinating people who are immune is nonsense.
Vaccine mandates are designed to grossly inconvenience people rather than about health.

Journalist : How do we get the unvaccinated vaccinated?

Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist : I feel like what they're doing, like, for instance, the city needs, like, vax card and everything. It's just like about making it so inconvenient for, like, unvaccinated people to the point where they're just like, * it. I'll get it. You know.

Journalist : What do you mean?

Nick Karl : Like, if you are restricting people that are unvaccinated from doing anything - and then, like, vaccinated people are allowed to do anything they want - eventually they're just going to be, like, *, let me just get vaccinated.

When somebody is naturally immune, like they got COVID, they probably have better...like not better, but more antibodies against the virus. Because what the vaccine is - is like I said, that protein - that's just on the outside. So it's just one antibody against one specific part of the virus. When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of virus - and not only just like that outside portion. Like the inside portion, the actual virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination.

I specifically have, like... Oh God, I signed NDAs against this...

Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist : I feel like what they're doing, like, for instance, the city needs, like, vax card and everything. It's just like about making it so inconvenient for, like, unvaccinated people to the point where they're just like, fu** it. I'll get it. You know.

Nick Karl : Like, if you are restricting people that are unvaccinated from doing anything - and then, like, vaccinated people are allowed to do anything they want - eventually they're just going to be, like, fu**, let me just get vaccinated.

When somebody is naturally immune, like they got COVID, they probably have better...like not better, but more antibodies against the virus. Because what the vaccine is - is like I said, that protein - that's just on the outside. So it's just one antibody against one specific part of the virus. When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of virus - and not only just like that outside portion. Like the inside portion, the actual virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination.

What exactly in this post is meant to be ground-breaking?

Getting sick and recovering from COVID-19 gives you better immunity in future, but also requires you to actually have, you know, contracted COVID-19.

If COVID-19 was a vaccine, you'd be complaining that the side effects were too high.

Governments wants more people to get vaccinated, because whilst the immunity conferred isn't as good as the post-recovery immunity, it doesn't require the person to actually get COVID-19 with all the ensuing side-effects.

So yeah. They'll make life inconvenient for the anti-vaxx morons who think they know better.

Vaccine mandates are designed to grossly inconvenience people rather than about health.
Rising cases is not about the Delta variant but about waning immunity from the vaccine.
Promising treatments have been pushed to the side because of $$$
Pfizer is looking into Myocarditis, and it might cause products to be pulled from the market.

Journalist : I had COVID. And I have monster immunity after eight months or so. I just got checked last month for antibodies.

Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: I mean that's no worries. Same thing with my brother.

Journalist : So should I get the vaccine?

Chris Croce : Wait.

Journalist : Until when?

Chris Croce : If your immunity starts to wane, then get vaccinated.

Journalist : So I'm well protected?

Chris Croce: Yeah

Journalist : Like as much as the vaccine.

Chris Croce : Probably more.

Journalist : How so? Like, how much more?

Chris Croce : I mean. So when we came out with, let's see. so right now, we're seeing and increase in the Delta variant. Mostly not because of the variant. Because of immune...their...basically...their antibodies are waning. So they're still protected, but not have that 95% efficacy. It's more like 70%. So you're being - you’re protected most likely for longer since there was a natural response.

Chris Croce: I mean, I still like I work for an evil corporation. So, basically, they're trying to keep track of everyone that's been vaccinated - versus the census of how many people are actually reported. So, I mean they're trying to get their numbers, but still you shouldn't have to show anything. Which is basically, in my opinion, a violation of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act - that protects civil rights). They - no one has the right to ask you if you've been vaccinated or so - it's an invasion of privacy. I don't agree with it. I mean you have multiple companies that were basically given a crap ton of money to produce vaccines and they're pushing them.

Journalist : So what happens to the monoclonal antibody treatments?

Chris Croce: Pushed to the side.

Journalist : Why?

Chris Croce: Money. It's disgusting. You're not wearing a wire, right?

I mean, I still feel like I work for an evil corporation 'cause it comes down to profits. In the end and I mean, I'm there to help people not make millions and millions of dollars. So I mean, that's the moral dilemma.

Journalist : I would say billions and billions.

Chris Croce: I'm trying to be nice!

Journalist : No, I hear you, I hear you, I do. I mean I'll still give you a hard time about it.

Chris Croce: Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now.

Journalist : How so?

Chris Croce: By it netted, like, over $15 billion last year. You don't talk about anything that can possibly implicate you, or like, Big Pharma. Even if you shut the door to the office, it's kind of like, who's listening?

Journalist : I'm glad you didn't get any myocarditis. Cause that's a concern, right?

Chris Croce: Yeah. More so for younger people.

Chris Croce: That's what we're looking into right now. So, yeah, we're doing. We just sent, like, 3,000 patients' samples to get tested for, like, elevated troponin levels (risk of heart attack) to see if it's vaccine based - or so.

Journalist : What's it look like?

Chris Croce: I don't know. We just sent that over this past week. And the last batch will be sent over next week. All external testing. We'll see. Hopefully it's good. As I mean, if not then, in my opinion, that might pull something from the market.

Nick Karl, Pfizer Scientist : I feel like what they're doing, like, for instance, the city needs, like, vax card and everything. It's just like about making it so inconvenient for, like, unvaccinated people to the point where they're just like, fu** it. I'll get it. You know.

Nick Karl : Like, if you are restricting people that are unvaccinated from doing anything - and then, like, vaccinated people are allowed to do anything they want - eventually they're just going to be, like, fu**, let me just get vaccinated.

Journalist : I had COVID. And I have monster immunity after eight months or so. I just got checked last month for antibodies.

Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: I mean that's no worries. Same thing with my brother.

Journalist : So should I get the vaccine?

Chris Croce : Wait.

Journalist : Until when?

Chris Croce : If your immunity starts to wane, then get vaccinated.

Journalist : So I'm well protected?

Chris Croce: Yeah

Journalist : Like as much as the vaccine.

Chris Croce : Probably more.

Journalist : How so? Like, how much more?

Chris Croce : I mean. So when we came out with, let's see. so right now, we're seeing and increase in the Delta variant. Mostly not because of the variant. Because of immune...their...basically...their antibodies are waning. So they're still protected, but not have that 95% efficacy. It's more like 70%. So you're being - you’re protected most likely for longer since there was a natural response.

Chris Croce: I mean, I still like I work for an evil corporation. So, basically, they're trying to keep track of everyone that's been vaccinated - versus the census of how many people are actually reported. So, I mean they're trying to get their numbers, but still you shouldn't have to show anything. Which is basically, in my opinion, a violation of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act - that protects civil rights). They - no one has the right to ask you if you've been vaccinated or so - it's an invasion of privacy. I don't agree with it. I mean you have multiple companies that were basically given a crap ton of money to produce vaccines and they're pushing them.

Journalist : So what happens to the monoclonal antibody treatments?

Chris Croce: Pushed to the side.

Chris Croce: Money. It's disgusting. You're not wearing a wire, right?

I mean, I still feel like I work for an evil corporation 'cause it comes down to profits. In the end and I mean, I'm there to help people not make millions and millions of dollars. So I mean, that's the moral dilemma.

Journalist : I would say billions and billions.

Chris Croce: I'm trying to be nice!

Journalist : No, I hear you, I hear you, I do. I mean I'll still give you a hard time about it.

Chris Croce: Basically, our organization is run on COVID money now.

Journalist : How so?

Chris Croce: By it netted, like, over $15 billion last year. You don't talk about anything that can possibly implicate you, or like, Big Pharma. Even if you shut the door to the office, it's kind of like, who's listening?

Journalist : I'm glad you didn't get any myocarditis. Cause that's a concern, right?

Chris Croce: Yeah. More so for younger people.

Chris Croce: That's what we're looking into right now. So, yeah, we're doing. We just sent, like, 3,000 patients' samples to get tested for, like, elevated troponin levels (risk of heart attack) to see if it's vaccine based - or so.

Journalist : What's it look like?

Chris Croce: I don't know. We just sent that over this past week. And the last batch will be sent over next week. All external testing. We'll see. Hopefully it's good. As I mean, if not then, in my opinion, that might pull something from the market.

Are you using different voices for the different characters?

I reckon the video of undercover journalists talking to Pfizer employees might get disappeared so I made a transcript.

The three guys on the video need to be brought before a Congressional hearing along with the senior Pfizer execs. To be grilled by someone like Ron Paul.

This is real evidence that -

Rahul Khandke, Pfizer Scientist: We're like bred and taught to be like...like "vaccine is safer than actually getting COVID". And that's like, like, honestly, we have to do so many seminars on this. Like, you have no idea. Like, we have to sit there for hours and hours. And listen to like, be like, you cannot, like, talk about this. It's not in public.

Logically though, like, if you have antibodies built up - if you have antibodies built up, like you should be able to prove that you have those built up. And just be, like, I don't know. Maybe potentially that's... that doesn't seem that crazy.

if you have antibodies built up - if you have antibodies built up, like you should be able to prove that you have those built up. And just be, like, I don't know.
Solid plan mate.

I reckon the video of undercover journalists talking to Pfizer employees might get disappeared so I made a transcript.

The three guys on the video need to be brought before a Congressional hearing along with the senior Pfizer execs. To be grilled by someone like Ron Paul.

This is real evidence that -

Rising cases is not about the Delta variant but about waning immunity from the vaccine.
Promising treatments have been pushed to the side because of $$$
Pfizer is looking into Myocarditis, and it might cause products to be pulled from the market.

It sort of had me until the guy insinuated that its safer to catch Covid than to take the vaccine.

Sorry that's just bullshit.

Rahul Khandke, Pfizer Scientist: We're like bred and taught to be like...like "vaccine is safer than actually getting COVID". And that's like, like, honestly, we have to do so many seminars on this. Like, you have no idea. Like, we have to sit there for hours and hours. And listen to like, be like, you cannot, like, talk about this. It's not in public.

Logically though, like, if you have antibodies built up - if you have antibodies built up, like you should be able to prove that you have those built up. And just be, like, I don't know. Maybe potentially that's... that doesn't seem that crazy.

I can sort of accept that people who have already successfully recovered from COVID may not need the vaccine.

How do you apply that to a situation like Victoria is in at the moment.

Around 4% of HUME have had, or have got Covid19. Do you propose a " I caught Covid and didn't die " certificate?
Most other LGA's like Casey for example, have had less than half a percent of their population exposed.

You seem to be all in a tither because less than 1% of our population might have an unnecessary vaccine.

You seem to be all in a tither because less than 1% of our population might have an unnecessary vaccine.
If there was a quick and easy way to determine a level of immunity that would be great.

WTF do we have the CSIRO for if... oh wait they were gutted and turned into a business services company.

Move along.

Last edited:
If there was a quick and easy way to determine a level of immunity that would be great.

WTF do we have the CSIRO for if... oh wait they were gutted and truned into a business services company.

Move along.

Apparently they can just turn the PCR cycle machine up to 11 and determine immunity levels.

Surely that's because the vaccine really IS safer than actually getting Covid.
So he's doing this deepthroat type media leak, and dropping a bombshell about as big as " we are being taught that the Capital of Australia is.....Canberra. "

Or are you still trying to suggest that a huge proportion of the 4.8 million Covid deaths died from something else.
How many people have died from vaccines in Australia this year? More than 1000?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can sort of accept that people who have already successfully recovered from COVID may not need the vaccine.

How do you apply that to a situation like Victoria is in at the moment.

Around 4% of HUME have had, or have got Covid19. Do you propose a " I caught Covid and didn't die " certificate?
Most other LGA's like Casey for example, have had less than half a percent of their population exposed.

It's interesting about recoveries (which we hear f-all about). How sick did they get, if at all? I know some have posted about people they know reporting it felt like a severe form of flu. Are they now immune, or have enhanced immunity? I've heard they are advised to delay getting the vax. I had shingles a few years ago and was advised to get the shingles vax but not for a year.

It's interesting about recoveries (which we hear f-all about). How sick did they get, if at all? I know some have posted about people they know reporting it felt like a severe form of flu. Are they now immune, or have enhanced immunity? I've heard they are advised to delay getting the vax. I had shingles a few years ago and was advised to get the shingles vax but not for a year.

Some nba players that got it were not sick at all like wiggins iirc

I guess that the ones who catch it get advice.

We know that of the 23000 active cases , 1500 or 6.5% are in Hospital. That would extrapolate to around 7500 people who have been sick enough to go to Hospital. ( I assume that those who would rather die at home than admit they were wrong are a statistical minority ).
A fifth end up in ICU.
Half of those with a tube down their throat.

We're about as vaccinated as the UK yet still in lockdown. Not even allowing kids to go to school.

UK have had more Deaths than we've had Covid cases.
What do you suggest?

If you got the chance to be responsible for the dead people would you put your name to it?

Right now with our current vaccine level , 2% of Hume have Covid , ( around 1/4 of the active cases ) . That's a similar level to the UK ( though there are probably more not diagnosed in the UK now ).
Those people probably amount to more than 100 of those in Hospital.

If we let it rip, so that we had around 2% of all areas contracting the virus. you are looking at 130 000 who would have Covid.
The would equate to around 8000 who "should" be in Hospital, 800 or so on ventilators.
As they died or recovered they would probably be replaced by others who contract the Virus.

You've seen the roadmap. Live with it and stop complaining .
If we really wanted out of lockdown , we'd have found a way to get those who don't give a s**t to stop spreading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back