Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

It's based on a preprint of a study by the University of Oxford. The AstraZeneca vaccine was developed by the University of Oxford so there could be conflicts of interests.

There's some reservations expressed about the study in the article you posted. You would hope ATAGI are across all this.

Dr Daryl Cheng, Medical Lead of the Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre, also noted some ‘methodological and applicability challenges’ associated with trying to compare the study’s data between COVID-19 disease and COVID-19 vaccines.​
‘Firstly, the data sources were from different populations and countries and are not directly comparable. They were not matched for age or other confounding factors,’ he said.​
‘Secondly, it is unclear what the background rates of CVT are in each of these populations. This means that it is not clear whether the reported higher rate of clots represents a true increase above an expected baseline rate of CVT or PVT in those specific populations.​
‘Furthermore, comparing isolated CVT/PVT with thrombocytopaenia syndrome [TTS], the syndrome of interest following COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine, means we actually may be comparing two separate entities and drawing conclusions that are not entirely accurate.​
‘There is not enough clarity within the existing study data to indicate whether there were other clinical signs and laboratory signals, like low platelets, to indicate that there was a TTS-like syndrome after COVID-19 disease.’​

i won't dispute any of that, but blood clotting while having Covid19 has been a general subject for a while now.

So i'm inclined to believe there is a fair element of truth , that the risks of developing blood clots with Covid19 could be significantly greater than those from AZ or any other vaccination.

---------------------------
Recent data from the Netherlands and France suggest that of the patients with coronavirus who are admitted to intensive care units (ICU), 30-70% develop blood clots in the deep veins of the legs, or in the lungs.

An opportunity popped up out of the blue and I had the AZ vaccine.

Had mid level flu like symptoms the next day and now they have cleared up.

No extra limbs or anything yet. I'll keep readers posted.

Last edited:
So i'm inclined to believe there is a fair element of truth , that the risks of developing blood clots with Covid19 could be significantly greater than those from AZ or any other vaccination.

4-6 in 1,000,000 and my guess is that it's related to a very rare PEG allergy.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the local institute of virology was researching coronaviruses.

Half a dozen places in my zip code where you can register for Pfizer or Moderna vaccinations, from pharmacies to hospitals. Those age 12-18 get Pfizer, those 18+ get Moderna. All you need is proof of age. Visa status irrelevant. Not all places have both doses, but there's a govt website where you answer a few questions and they direct you to your options. I could schedule an appointment at a pharamcy tomorrow if I wanted, or wait 5 days for the hosptial.
Hopefully Pfizer vaccine approval for 12-15yr olds follows soon in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funny that the same ‘experts’ who 12 months ago were rubbishing any claims that it was from the lab and not the market have suddenly changed their tune...

read the articles, its Garry Lyon splinters time

they dont say it came from the lab, they just say they cant rule it out

the reporting on this issue (and its a bloody important issue) is farcical IMO

if this s**t got out from a lab, its a major issue for every country that engineers viruses. the list of who does that is pretty long, because the reality is few nations have actually signed off on banning biological weapons

personal view - i hate these things, but its been a military tactic since you could catapult infected bodies into a castle

The other options wasn't free or weren't available?

They weren't there, and I understand the tremendous rigor that's involved in getting any vaccine to market, so I have complete confidence in using them.

On this board, dole bludgers good, disability pensioners bad!!!
Tbh many dole bludgers as you put it are people with genuine difficulty in working due to mental or physical impairment but the feds make getting disability pension extremely hard

Honesty guys

What do the pro lockdown people think about this? In the middle of this health crisis. Mark McGowan is slashing healthcare funding and actually sacking nursing staff.

Do you expect us to respect the principles of your "look after one another" message, when the politicians dont themselves?
That hospital delivers inefficient expensive care. Their budget is being brought back to the average, perhaps the more politically palatable would be freezing funding but you can bet there would have been pissed off other health services seeing this private one being paid more for the same work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back