WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Hands Like Houses are one of my favourite bands. Been following them since around 2012. Was actually a bit surreal to see them being used for something this massive. New album comes out on Friday. I recommend checking it out.

Also not sure on the 62 000 reported crowd. Been to the MCG for so many football and cricket matches in the last 20 years. With the stands being used as full as they were and all the floor seating, it certainly felt like 70 000 was a legit number.

Are Hands Like Houses an Australian band? Because I think they should have used an Australian band who are known internationally for the PPV song, such as AC/DC or INXS.

Are Hands Like Houses an Australian band? Because I think they should have used an Australian band who are known internationally for the PPV song, such as AC/DC or INXS.

Yep, they're from Canberra. And remember early to mid 2000's when the WWE would use newer bands for PPV's to promote new albums etc? Triple H has brought that back with NXT and this show seemed to do the same.

And call me a Jim Cornette fan boy if you like (the shoe very much fits) but I liked it when the title match was the main event. Not something buried in the middle of the card.
Nothing wrong with that.

Has anyone got the double pack of this with Global Warning?

If so, is it the exact same release as 2002 or does it have the entire event (angle vs test and some tag matches that weren't on the original)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back