WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think it’d make any sense now to have Rock help Cody deliberately, but more * up his interference and cost Roman.
seems like we've pivoted away from that. just having Roman lose and the Rock being 'disappointed' is probably enough to lead in the direction required.

Anyone playing 2K?

They have nailed it so good!

Had another quick go this morning set up a 30 man gauntlet elimination match anything goes. Wrestlemania 31 outdoor arena day time set up.

It is chaos and fun, weapons and blood galore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't see how its going to work. 3 mins is * all time.
Most WWE TV matches are super short. The women's match on RAW this week had no entrances + 1 and a bit minutes of wrestling.

They cut it from 5 minutes to 3. And there is a championship for this.

I don’t mind it IF we have plenty of time limit draws.
Start off by having most go to a draw, and then that’s where wrestlers can start to “go for broke” with different strategies.

Ie spamming finishers, or targeting one body part - could lead to a renaissance of submission wrestling - with the extra benefit of time critical submissions where he good guy tries to hang on

seems like we've pivoted away from that. just having Roman lose and the Rock being 'disappointed' is probably enough to lead in the direction required.

Or they could just have Seth turn on Cody (which they seem to be hinting at), and have Roman win the match.

Still nothing stopping Roman and Rock from feuding eventually. Just will have the title on the line.

Punk has an incredible ability to make everything he says on the mic feel like a shoot. He may not have the iconic catch phrases, but the realism he brings is unmatched .

The has just absolutely goated himself since the heel turn. Incredible what the man is doing.

On a side note I feel like punk has brought the absolute best out in drew and he looks primed to explode

If the rock is the final boss, what does that make Roman ?

Do the WWE now see his title run a waste of time like the general public do ? P
The whole point is to make Reigns look inferior to Rock, they're deliberately playing up the dynamics within The Bloodline, Reigns feeling jealous and insecure that Rock is slowly gaining more power. Who's really in charge? All that stuff.

It's fairly obvious storytelling they're doing. Reigns will lose at WrestleMania and you'll build up his exile from The Bloodline over the next year.

The whole point is to make Reigns look inferior to Rock, they're deliberately playing up the dynamics within The Bloodline, Reigns feeling jealous and insecure that Rock is slowly gaining more power. Who's really in charge? All that stuff.

It's fairly obvious storytelling they're doing. Reigns will lose at WrestleMania and you'll build up his exile from The Bloodline over the next year.
Yep they will get that face turn like they wanted.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

But they're so close in overtaking Hogan on the number of days held.... they may a well go full steam ahead and move Hogan down another peg.

Yep they will get that face turn like they wanted.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Roman will forever be heel

He gets X-Pac heat! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back