WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elias Samson a future star.

Great gimmick and loads of in ring talent.

WWE will probably **** it up but its possible his talent wins over.

Seems they are kick starting the angle to get Angle back in the ring?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So it seems the WWE is in its usual slump between Wrestlemania & Summerslam. Im just glad that they're on during the day, can record it & get through it in about an hour or so. Feel for the people in the states.

Its a pretty common spot nowadays. You see it all the time in the indies & Japan. Not the power bomb into superman punch but a big move into big move and then a double down. Dean Ambrose does a similar thing, he'll often get super kicked and turn it into his rebound lariat.

Cant say I love it either. But you see this with wrestling, things get over on the indies/japan & they slowly start leaking into the WWE

I didn't see the roman one but this is one of my favorite spots in wrestling when done properly.

THEY'RE BACK!!!

91e8cd7892071060d0e5fe6535ad76764df4b4a1_hq.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is WWE making Nakamura cut promos every week? It's like they are trying to ruin him.
its what they are making him say that is the problem the whole rockstar s**t. all he has to do is say im going to break your face

Why is WWE making Nakamura cut promos every week? It's like they are trying to ruin him.

It's so clear avince doesn't understand what makes him so liked and cheered for. Notice they had to add two loud "bangs"/firework sounds- once when his tron goes from dark to yellow and red, and another when he does his layback thing in the ring?
Reeked of Vince (and Dunn) going "I don't get what he's doing- he's not doing anything except spazzing out- let's add some pyro, that's what crowds want!"

And the artist... as opposed to king of strong style.. isn't that remaining Valduvian or wheatears he's called (English) the Artist already?
Why not just keep king of strong style? Again, clearly Vince dont get it.

Not to mention cheering for someone who self labels themselves the rockstar is bloody tough, as it's a wankish thing to say about yourself
you can tell he hates saying it. let him get over with his ring work and his entrance he doesnt need long 20minute promos ffs

And the artist... as opposed to king of strong style.. isn't that remaining Valduvian or wheatears he's called (English) the Artist already?
Why not just keep king of strong style? Again, clearly Vince dont get it.

To Vince 'strong = roided brick shithouse'

I feel like they just don't get nakamura.

Given him the random yellow font on his tron, LOUD NOISES during the entrance, pointless nicknames like the artist and rockstar, and they're making him talk so much.

Like why do all of this? It's so unnecessary and ridiculous and it's killing him.

Given him the random yellow font on his tron, LOUD NOISES during the entrance, pointless nicknames like the artist and rockstar, and they're making him talk so much.

Like why do all of this? It's so unnecessary and ridiculous and it's killing him.
Of course they don't. He made his name as a pro wrestler at a traditional pro wrestling promotion. WWE aren't interested in being those. Just a lame bull s**t entertainment show for kids.

There can only be one king of "strong" style...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back