WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly sick of this crap ... Sasha and bayley fight so they get made to team .. bayley beats her up and has to go counselling ???

Roman again the centre piece no one gives a * ..

Not even s number 1 contenders match at extreme rules? Such a joke

None of what they are doing makes sense .. dolph and Seth fantastic though

Welcome to Raw.
Honestly sick of this crap ... Sasha and bayley fight so they get made to team .. bayley beats her up and has to go counselling ???

Roman again the centre piece no one gives a **** ..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Roman again the centre piece no one gives a **** ..

Could this be the return of Dr Shelby?

Team Hell No reunite. Didn't see that coming.

They are certainly wasting Daniel Bryan's comeback though.
Pushing it out.

Bryan v Miz will be the Main event at the next Wrestlemania and itll be for the belt.

Team Hell No will go along the lines of last years Shield Reunion.
Some fun to tide us over till Wrestlemania starts to build (or Summer Slam) but unlike Shield hopefully no injuries.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Roman Reigns vs some heel will main event WrestleMania.
That will be the last match and "true" main event.

But you know WWE.

There will be 2 main events for each brand smackdown and raw title holders.
An undertaker match will be wheeled out
And probably Rhonda v Charlotte will be called it as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Actually rate the team hell no reunion and reckon it’s the right call to let Bryan build momentum before thrusting him back into the title picture to be honest I see his run being something similar to when Michaels returned from injury ... only won the title once but was in some awesome feuds and story lines and helped propel careers

Actually rate the team hell no reunion and reckon it’s the right call to let Bryan build momentum before thrusting him back into the title picture to be honest I see his run being something similar to when Michaels returned from injury ... only won the title once but was in some awesome feuds and story lines and helped propel careers

Should have teamed him with Tye Dillinger. Who gives a * about 51 year old fat arse Kane?
Seems more like they are treading water waiting for Bryan to resign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have teamed him with Tye Dillinger. Who gives a **** about 51 year old fat arse Kane?
Seems more like they are treading water waiting for Bryan to resign.

Got a pretty decent pop.

Remember when they were done because it suited a fued. Now it's "Oh it's October. Here's a couple Hell in a Cell matches with whoever's prominent at the moment." and you forget about it a week later. Excluding the McMahon family you have to go back a decade for one with the original feel.

Remember when they were done because it suited a fued. Now it's "Oh it's October. Here's a couple Hell in a Cell matches with whoever's prominent at the moment." and you forget about it a week later. Excluding the McMahon family you have to go back a decade for one with the original feel.

Shitting on Becky vs Ellsworth before the Melbourne sell out just makes you look like a Roman hater and smark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back