WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an example why I can't take half the things you say seriously because you don't even know what you are saying half the time-- claiming Raw was in Milwaukee when it was in Houston-- claiming that Brock Lesnar matches are a waste, yet skipping the Lesnar Vs Bryan Survivor Series match.

Let's just look at the tweet you shared earlier--

Is a twitter photo from an account with 37 followers that a valid source???

The photo doesn't show any action in the ring, so for all we know that photo could've been taken half an hour hour before the show started.

I agree that the current Raw content is really poor, but I think we should discuss this realistically and not use hyperbole and fake news to vent your frustrations and make it look worse than it really is.

Its mentioning LAST weeks RAW which was in Milwaukee. It's not claiming its taken in Milwaukee just pointing out that woeful RAW may have had an impact on Houston's crowd.

This is an example why I can't take half the things you say seriously because you don't even know what you are saying half the time-- claiming Raw was in Milwaukee when it was in Houston-- claiming that Brock Lesnar matches are a waste, yet skipping the Lesnar Vs Bryan Survivor Series match.

The photo doesn't show any action in the ring, so for all we know that photo could've been taken half an hour hour before the show started.

I agree that the current Raw content is really poor, but I think we should discuss this realistically and not use hyperbole and fake news to vent your frustrations and make it look worse than it really is.

Yeah sorry man but the Milwaukee reference was saying how last weeks crap has lead to this weeks poor crowd.
It looks like that photo might have been during a segment too I think... either way the crowd was disgusting.

It looks like WWE are channeling the WCW 2000 era when it comes to ratings, attendance figures and booking decisions. :$

This week's episode of SmackDown Live is shitting all over Raw though, but that's not exactly a tough feat to achieve...
There is a lot more to like with Smackdown.

Becky
A back to form Flair
Womens division isnt bad.
Heel Daniel
Miz
AJ
Rusev
A pretty good tag division

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Looking at the tv yesterday the stands looked empty.

Was terrible.

And just because Bryan got a good match out of Lesner doesnt mean his matches arent a waste. They are. Sooner he leaves the better.

You could still have 3 hrs of good tv if they werent hamstrung by Vince and the yes men.

I feel for a weekly show though it's too much. Have 3-4 hours for ppvs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The state of RAW right now is absolutely horrendous, it makes SmackDown seem like a good show.

Personally, I think both are garbage. I'm so out of touch with wrestling these days. It hasn't evolved enough.
These are my exact thoughts. Smackdown have ok storylines and meh wrestling. Raw is very poor in both areas, it's painful to watch.

These are my exact thoughts. Smackdown have ok storylines and meh wrestling. Raw is very poor in both areas, it's painful to watch.

I barley watch it anymore. Maybe 1 Highlight Video on Youtube at Most

Who knows what he could've been had he not done his back in.
Could see a lot of dynamite kid in he-who-must-not-be-named

There was a lot of the British Bulldogs in He Who Must Not Be Named. Davey Boy, Dynamite and Blank all had similar styles. All 3 were so diverse in their offence, from high flying, technical, and power, the closest one that comes close to their levels across that range is cesaro.

Dynamite Kid has passed away.

His matches in Japan were legendary with Tiger Mask. Also saw a match he had with Randy Savage, where he suplexed savage off the top rope, his innovation in the wrestling ring was a site to behold.
1 part of the legendary British Bulldogs tag team, when tag teams meant something. Him and Davey Boy would have to be close to the top ten tag teams of all time. The rock and roll express(Gibson and Morton) the midnight express(Lane and Eaton), the road warriors(Hawk and Animal), The Steiner brothers(Rick and Scott), the rockers(Micheals and Janenty) the four horseman(Anderson and Blanchard), the Hart Foundation(Bret and the Anvil), Demolition(Ax and Smash), Edge and Christian, the Hardy’s, The Dudley’s, Harlem Heat(Booker T and Stevie Ray).

These days, it’s only New Day and the Uso’s in WWE. The bar still feels contrived, The revival is being “Acensioned” great in NXT, buried on the main, to where nobody cares anymore. AOP is being wasted in a comedy role, see ya rock star spud, welcome back Paul Ellering. Gallows and Anderson are just wasted. American Alpha split too soon. Sanity is just about forgotten.
Don’t have much hope for the War Raiders, The undisputed Era, The Mighty ect from NXT if they do make it to the main roster, as they will all probably lose to Braun and another 12 year old. Complete and utter farce the tag teams of the WWE are. They have the talent in their tag teams, they lack the “creative” in doing anything with them.

Miss them days

Don’t have much hope for the War Raiders, The undisputed Era, The Mighty ect from NXT if they do make it to the main roster, as they will all probably lose to Braun and another 12 year old. Complete and utter farce the tag teams of the WWE are. They have the talent in their tag teams, they lack the “creative” in doing anything with them.

Miss them days

I refuse to call them that ( i assume they were WAR MACHINE but vince gunna vince )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back