WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol at them calling Roman Reigns the biggest acquisition in Smackdown history, stop trying to make him something he is not

..they called Roman Reigns the 'biggest acquisition in Smackdown history'???

Maybe you should go back and watch the segment again--- unless I heard wrong, I'm pretty sure Elias is the 'biggest acquisition in Smackdown history'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That segment with Vince and reigns was super bad.
Of all the angles they could have gone with to either “try” to get reigns over, OR turn him heel, and they go with “Vince brings him out and then gets superman punched”.. just the cheapest attempt at getting face cred, too bad it’s been done like 5 times in the past 3 or 4 years.

And secondly, it’s been done WAY BETTER all those other times (ie KO headbutt)! I know he’s an old todger, but Jesus Christ that superman punch was bad. Was the most soft, protective thing I’ve seen in a ring, didn’t get close to connecting, zero initial sell from Vince, who then just stood there stunned - almost as if he was waiting for a second one that was actually sellable.
He then just froze and weirdly reacted as the cameras zoomed in on his face.

Cheap pop attempt all round that completely fell flat, and confirmed the exact same old Roman reigns experience is now on Smackdown every. single. week.

Think I’m gonna give wwe a break for a while now they’ve killed Smackdown. Maybe come back when it goes to fox later in the year to see what changes.

Enjoy the Roman show everyone!

They're even in the looks department.

Their personalities aren't the fictional characters they play.

Surely Vince will just hand the keys to HHH, Steph and Shane?
Probably. McMahons could look at selling more of their shares if Vince decides he needs more $ for his crappy football league though.

Doesn't mean they won't still control and run the company and TV/Network.

Last edited:
One's hot the other is not

One has a good personality
The other has the personality of a wet balloon

The odd thing about this is how did every male that commented on Seth's leaked nudes have a bigger schlong than him?
it's a statistical improbability of Steiner mathematics level absurdity surely???

The reason why most don't like Reigns is because he's rammed down our throats. People were sick of it 5 years ago can't believe they're still trying to get him over in 2019 just plain embarrassing from WWE. IMO the sickness was a work because "Who will boo a guy with Leukaemia?" He's been back less than a month he's already getting booed out of the building again. I actually feel sorry for him in a way because he has no choice. I'd love to know who's responsible for it. My money's on Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back