WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The comments I've seen all over the net today regarding HHH makes me sick and embarrased to be considered a wrestling fan. Such a toxic fanbase.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wrestling fans are easily one of the worst things about wrestling.

The comments I've seen all over the net today regarding HHH makes me sick and embarrased to be considered a wrestling fan. Such a toxic fanbase.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is a father, and from all reports a dedicated one, of young kids who don’t need to see the drivel that some cowards carry on with to boost their own egos.

See some comments saying good, he deserves it, hope he dies and all that sort of sh*t

Those people are sub human garbage (likely Collingwood supporters). Regardless of how anyone may feel about his in ring career or the current WWE product as a whole, he has dedicated more that 30 years of his life to trying to entertain their sorry bootys and doesn't deserve rubbish like that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See some comments saying good, he deserves it, hope he dies and all that sort of sh*t

Why? I know he spent a stretch of his career burying talents who were fan faves, left and right however that was to solidify his heel status. This is going way too far. They may not like the HHH character, but wishing death upon Paul Levesque is not on. At least they can have some modicum of respect and not post that.

I hope he pulls through.

Why? I know he spent a stretch of his career burying talents who were fan faves, left and right however that was to solidify his heel status. This is going way too far. They may not like the HHH character, but wishing death upon Paul Levesque is not on. At least they can have some modicum of respect and not post that.

I hope he pulls through.
Cause people are awful

WWE 2K22 is bringing back the GM mode on the next game.
Funny thing is the roster is the weakest depth wise its been in a long time, couldn't have picked a worse time to return the mode :p

Funny thing is the roster is the weakest depth wise its been in a long time, couldn't have picked a worse time to return the mode :p

I think GM mode back in SD vs RAW 2006 only let you have 20 people on the roster. And you had to book Smackdown and Velocity for example with that 20.

I just wish they'd take the game play back to something like Here comes the pain or Raw vs Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back