WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely blew me away to find out that Bobby Fish is older than Jeff Hardy.

Edit: Hold up, when I google him, it says he’s 42, but on wiki it says he’s 39.

Either way he’s older than I thought lol.

I hate to say it but Becky tries way too damn hard to be Conor McGregor. The tweets have been so cringeworthy and now it's carrying onto TV. Needs to bring it a notch.
Funny enough when I saw her strut to the ring and her promo I immediately thought of McGregor

A few F bombs and some real sledging would complete the transformation into Becky McGregor

after all the crap booking since WM, the crowd still believes in Asuka.
The only reason I watch any WWE is to see Asuka and Shinsuke Nakamura. With all the women on display in the ring the crowd only wanted to see Asuka.

Sadly it won't make any difference and she will fade into the background and then she will be gone. Disappointing, because she is wonderful.

The only reason I watch any WWE is to see Asuka and Shinsuke Nakamura. With all the women on display in the ring the crowd only wanted to see Asuka.

Sadly it won't make any difference and she will fade into the background and then she will be gone. Disappointing, because she is wonderful.

Asuka will probably win. Helps get Becky or Charlotte to Rhonda.

Asuka will probably win. Helps get Becky or Charlotte to Rhonda.
If Asuka does win apart from me cheering it,will Shirai be bought in on Smackdown?

If Asuka does win apart from me cheering it,will Shirai be bought in on Smackdown?

If anyone will get brought in to Smackdown to face Asuka it will more likely be Kairi Sane than Io Shirari.

Kairi has had a year in NXT, won and lost the Women's title and appears ready to do the WWE-style where-as Shirai still needs to develop a bit more to fit into the WWE-style and would be the ideal contender for NXT Takeover: 'Mania Weekend.

If anyone will get brought in to Smackdown to face Asuka it will more likely be Kairi Sane than Io Shirari.

Kairi has had a year in NXT, won and lost the Women's title and appears ready to do the WWE-style where-as Shirai still needs to develop a bit more to fit into the WWE-style and would be the ideal contender for NXT Takeover: 'Mania Weekend.
Asuka,Sane & Shirai could be one hell of a faction

Asuka,Sane & Shirai could be one hell of a faction

Black-Lotus-Triad-Wrestling-.png

not quite the Black Lotus Triad from LU...

Jeez that raw was terrible.

Dana Brooke is a heel again with no explanation. Creative so lazy here.

Bobby Roode and The Revival were cornerstones of the NXT title and NXT tag titles just 2 years ago. And now they are jobbers. A disgrace.

Corbin and Ziggler get off my screen and go away.

NXT Stars that get Called Up just get Shitted on Now on Main Roster

THESE SHOWS SUCK SO BAD IT"S NOT EVEN WATCHABLE ANYMORE

I tried to watch the 22-minute youtube highlight video of Raw and even fast forward through that these shows are just ******* terrible.

Seriously I hope AEW happens and blokes like Balor, Joe etc all jump ship

The only thing worth watching is Becky Lynch and I can't believe I'm saying that in 2018.

What is AEW?

What is AEW?
All Elite Wrestling is a rumoured promotion that will be run by Jim Ross, Jericho, The Elite and backed by the billionaire owner of Fulham FC in the EPL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Elite Wrestling is a rumoured promotion that will be run by Jim Ross, Jericho, The Elite and backed by the billionaire owner of Fulham FC in the EPL.

Thanks for Answer.

Sounds very Cool and Hopefully it can compete with WWE

God this raw is worse than last weeks so far.

Good god!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've given up following it on a weekly basis. Will read the results on line but can't watch it anymore.

Might start watching again in the lead up to the Rumble and the road to Wrestlemania; until then I'm taking a break.

I've given up following it on a weekly basis. Will read the results on line but can't watch it anymore.

Might start watching again in the lead up to the Rumble and the road to Wrestlemania; until then I'm taking a break.
I honestly dont know why I keep coming back.

Probably a fools hope.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back