WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Murphy gets a shot at the title one day and wins it. l don't think there has ever been an Aussie WWE champion before.

Q8DNteG.gif

No.

Buddy was the first Australian to hold any singles title wasn't he?

I believe so--- his Crusierweight Championship win in Melbourne.

Question for the board,

Is there anything, and I mean anything, that could be in Rowan's cage that will not be stupid?

I love it as a writing challenge, where could this wind up that will benefit Rowan?

My prediction is that it will just be 'forgotten' about.

Question for the board,

Is there anything, and I mean anything, that could be in Rowan's cage that will not be stupid?

I love it as a writing challenge, where could this wind up that will benefit Rowan?

Just like the Vince's Son, and Anonymous GM angles, It's Hornswoggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for the board,

At first I thought something from the ferret,mink,badger family

But I would suggest your prediction will be correct

That's shithouse only having 3-5 random spots up for grabs. I say it every year they just don't even bother with the story around the match. Where's the qualifying matches, where's the guys doing whatever it takes to get a shot.

That's shithouse only having 3-5 random spots up for grabs. I say it every year they just don't even bother with the story around the match. Where's the qualifying matches, where's the guys doing whatever it takes to get a shot.

they're really phoning it in this year. Especially with the Women's Rumble, where we barely know 1/3rd of the entrants.

Question for the board,

It's just so ******* dumb.

They should have qualifying matches for the Rumble, Elimination Chamber, MITB and to be in the Survivor Series teams. Easy matches to book for TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back