WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
House shows running with Cena and the Mysterios vs the Bloodline as the main event. Makes me think that Balor won't get his shot at summerslam.

Have a feeling it will be on a smackdown, or Cena will beat him in a No.1 contenders match.

House shows running with Cena and the Mysterios vs the Bloodline as the main event. Makes me think that Balor won't get his shot at summerslam.

Have a feeling it will be on a smackdown, or Cena will beat him in a No.1 contenders match.

I’m not fully up to date, Is Balor supposed to be facing Reigns?

I’m not fully up to date, Is Balor supposed to be facing Reigns?
On Smackdown, Cena challenged Reigns. Reigns said no, then Balor challenged him and Reigns accepted. I don't see any tweets about it being official for Summerslam yet though.

Fans at the super show today got more than they bargained for. Carmella lost her top during a match!
DHwnYK6W0AAhrQl.jpg

I'm thinking it's gonna be a triple threat match, have Finn look strong but inevitably take the pin.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s no way Balor is facing Reigns at SummerSlam. The money match is Reigns vs Cena

They have 4 weeks of TV before SummerSlam and it’s unlikely Cena will wrestle for free on TV. I assume the Balor angle is to keep the writers busy for the mean time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Jey Uso went away and sulked for 2 weeks because Jimmy and ROman had a *en argument but now he's back and he's a heel because....who the * cares !!!!!!

How to * up a semi-interesting storyline in a few months.

And let's bury Lee and Kross then have them face each other and bury Lee again.

vince is just an arrogant campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back