WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Goldberg's son grew up quick.
E70y_SYWUAEYrZx
E70zCgIXIAM9rJB

The reports were they were going to have Kross lose a chunk of matches and then have Scarlett show up and he starts winning, problem was they gave him the W last week
Yeah heard about that, I remember when he was Main Event for the first time, the sheets said Scarlett was set to split for Smackdown, I guess that changed as well.

They've changed the format of RAWTALK and TalkingSmack. Heyman booted off the latter show and now it's a studio show with a green screen, and a backstage interviewer talking to the wrestlers for a minute.
The only thing I'm missing from the Thunderdome era, i can understand the changes though now they're back on the road

Insider reports suggest he is upset about the direction of creative recently.

My only hope is that it doesn't mean Charlotte's not upset with her angle with Rhea.

Charlotte's engaged to Andrade who's with AEW, one to watch in the future

Charlotte's engaged to Andrade who's with AEW, one to watch in the future

Yep. Exactly what I think will end up happening.

AEW already get better TV ratings than WWE.

Who'd have thought AEW would win the war without WWE firing a shot?

Yep. Exactly what I think will end up happening.

AEW already get better TV ratings than WWE.

Who'd have thought AEW would win the war without WWE firing a shot?
Lol what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what?

AEW #1 show on cable. Raw #3.

Trend is continuing.

Just wait until Punka and Bryan debut. It's going to get better for AEW.

Dynamite doesn’t get close to Raw and SD’s total viewers.

Even if they get half as many TOTAL viewers it's a good thing.

Both RAW and SD are in more than twice as many houses.

I think Dynamite on TNT is in as many or more homes than Raw on USA.

USA is available to 98% of households with pay TV in the United States. It is on basic cable.

TNT is available to 96% of households with pay TV in the United States. However, it is not on basic cable.

Source: Wikipedia.

Lived over there for many, many years and I can vouch for Wikipedia's accuracy here.

USA is available to 98% of households with pay TV in the United States. It is on basic cable.

TNT is available to 96% of households with pay TV in the United States. However, it is not on basic cable.

Source: Wikipedia.

Lived over there for many, many years and I can vouch for Wikipedia's accuracy here.

Fair enough. I've heard TBS&TNT tends to be in more hotels also (why Vince initially wanted time on those channels) but that may not be the case anymore.

Fair enough. I've heard TBS&TNT tends to be in more hotels also (why Vince initially wanted time on those channels) but that may not be the case anymore.

No, you're right. That is the case. Lots of hotels. Most of my evenings in hotels in the spring were watching the NBA Playoffs on TNT. It's one of the few premium channels that they pay for.

Ric complaining about how Charlotte has been booked.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Its funny majority of the talent WWE releases blame creative or they are frustrated with how they are booked / spot they are in yet most of the time it’s purely because they are terrible think Mojo, Mike Bennett, Zac Ryder.

Rusev/ Black and Bray have rights tobe frustrated and the releases were a bad move and Braun I am 50/50 on. At his size and look there is no way he should have been a face or needed to be a face but they did give him a lot of time and a lot of high profile stuff and it just didn’t work.

Andrade I don’t see anything special there that separates him from a mid card role but all the others of recent times have been justified releases because they really have been terrible.

Flair being released is no issue IMO he shouldn’t even still be on the screens as is anyway and unfortunately for Charlotte the women’s division is pretty weak there’s only a couple of good wrestlers amongst them so it’s hard for match ups that people care about not to feel stale because they have been done to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back