WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny majority of the talent WWE releases blame creative or they are frustrated with how they are booked / spot they are in yet most of the time it’s purely because they are terrible think Mojo, Mike Bennett, Zac Ryder.

Rusev/ Black and Bray have rights tobe frustrated and the releases were a bad move and Braun I am 50/50 on. At his size and look there is no way he should have been a face or needed to be a face but they did give him a lot of time and a lot of high profile stuff and it just didn’t work.

Andrade I don’t see anything special there that separates him from a mid card role but all the others of recent times have been justified releases because they really have been terrible.

Flair being released is no issue IMO he shouldn’t even still be on the screens as is anyway and unfortunately for Charlotte the women’s division is pretty weak there’s only a couple of good wrestlers amongst them so it’s hard for match ups that people care about not to feel stale because they have been done to death.
Agree with most of this. I do believe Bennett could of been used better. But going through his drug problems didnt help .

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wasn't going to watch Raw after having most of it spoiled via social media but went to watch a bit last night and far out it is so unwatchable its not funny. IT has virtually been the same wrestlers against each other for 6 months now and no real storyline to even make you remotely interested.

RKBRO was entertaining at first but Orton gone could be covid or a personal issue, enjoy OMOS but AJ really should be in the title mix , Drew and Jinder is meh.

Frustrating because there are a lot of match ups that would be enjoyable I would love to see AJ, Orton & Drew wrestling Cesaro, Kross, Big E & Zayn for example but because of the roster split and releases there isn't much variety.

Not sure if the right place to post but bobby eaton has passed away. R.I.P

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Only 62. Both incarnations of the Midnight Express were the best tag team of their day, if not all time. He was an incredible worker and one of the few people in the business where no-one had a bad word to say about the guy.

Wasn't going to watch Raw after having most of it spoiled via social media but went to watch a bit last night and far out it is so unwatchable its not funny. IT has virtually been the same wrestlers against each other for 6 months now and no real storyline to even make you remotely interested.

RKBRO was entertaining at first but Orton gone could be covid or a personal issue, enjoy OMOS but AJ really should be in the title mix , Drew and Jinder is meh.

Frustrating because there are a lot of match ups that would be enjoyable I would love to see AJ, Orton & Drew wrestling Cesaro, Kross, Big E & Zayn for example but because of the roster split and releases there isn't much variety.

It’s by no means good overall, but I feel it’s not nearly as bad as all the internet experts and podcast experts rave on about.

I believe they’ve got all the players, but most of the roster is miscast.

Lashley they have finally got right, but I agree with you that they aren’t utilising AJ’s star power in the tag team division. Having Orton there too is like losing two main eventers.
Drew should be a killer ass kicker, but is too ginmicked up now, and is in a feud over a sword when he has a ton of real history with Jinder.
They’ve wasted a great opportunity with Karrion Kross, build him up as a monster and to cross over his NXT feud with Joe and cross promote that with Takeover coming up.
I can’t also figure how the Viking Raiders are faces. Can anyone relate with being a Viking? No. They should be heels.
Damien Priest has some huge potential. If they can cast him right they’ll have a star.

That is so s**t that cena isn’t there, after sneaking in and signing the contract last week, any wrestling show would want a follow up to that. Of course they don’t tell the crowd he’s not there lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is some bullshit man. He just had the belt, he'd just been doing main event dark matches. Just another guy of a different stature that Vince can't see past the Funkasaurus for.

New Japan is probably most likely I'd guess, which means he'll probably tread water on Strong for a few months.

A great Toni Storm debut as well.

I wish someone had the money and interest to do something local, even if you had to pay for an initial tv time on Saturday arvo on 9Go & provide some supplementary content for Stan.

I’m really flat about all these internationals being released in a pandemic.

If by that he means in general, and not just his character/legacy, then good on him!
Imagine if he turned up on AEW with Charlotte still on WWE lol
apparently WWE have just released Bronson Reed, Mercedes Martinez and Bobby Fish!

EDIT (c&p from reddit):
Bronson Reed
Bobby Fish
Tyler Rust
Leon Ruff
Mercedes Martinez
Ari Sterling
Koana Reeves
Jake Atlas
Asher Hale
Zechariah Smith
Giant Zanjeer

makes you wonder if Nick Kahn is related to Tony!

Why would they let Bronson Reed go? He looked as if he had the goods to succeed.

SummerSlam card so far (Sunday 22nd August AEST, yes a Sunday WWE PPV!):
Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Goldberg (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena (Universal Championship)
Nikki A.S.H. (c) vs Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair (RAW Women's Championship)
Bianca Belair (c) vs Sasha Banks (SD Women's Championship)
The Usos (c) vs The Mysterios (SD Tag Team Championship)
Edge vs Seth Rollins

This is some bullshit man. He just had the belt, he'd just been doing main event dark matches. Just another guy of a different stature that Vince can't see past the Funkasaurus for.

New Japan is probably most likely I'd guess, which means he'll probably tread water on Strong for a few months.

Can’t believe Elliott Sexton still has a WWE job but Jonah Rock doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back