WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the issues with his age. Off the top of my head Lashley, Edge, AJ Styles, Reigns, Mysterio (and many more) are either older or around the same age and I don't see anyone complaining about their age?

He's near 40 and had enough chances he aint up to it. Just cant understand the logic behind bringing him back at best he has a 2 or 3 year run as a some comedy character the children enjoy.
An NXT run

I am willing to give him a chance on the main roster which as it stands lacks depth. If Dexter is a tool to get Gargano back then I am all for that also.

Finally after years of seeing Randy Orton, AJ Styles , Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns wrestle the same group of people over and over and over we know are finally getting new characters showcased like Ciampa and Theory , returns of Kross and Lumis I am all for it, its different and fresh which is needed after 2-3 years of RAW in particular being rinse and repeat every week. I don't care how old these people returning or debuting are.

Don't get the issues with his age. Off the top of my head Lashley, Edge, AJ Styles, Reigns, Mysterio (and many more) are either older or around the same age and I don't see anyone complaining about their age?
These are all established names, by the time anyone cares about him hes career will be over

An NXT run

I am willing to give him a chance on the main roster which as it stands lacks depth. If Dexter is a tool to get Gargano back then I am all for that also.

Finally after years of seeing Randy Orton, AJ Styles , Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns wrestle the same group of people over and over and over we know are finally getting new characters showcased like Ciampa and Theory , returns of Kross and Lumis I am all for it, its different and fresh which is needed after 2-3 years of RAW in particular being rinse and repeat every week. I don't care how old these people returning or debuting are.
If its just going to be him standing in the crowd awkwardly staring every week then i have zeo interest whatsoever seeing that.

These are all established names, by the time anyone cares about him hes career will be over
Does it matter though? He's not there to be a top level star. Hes a mid carder that plays a character and plays it well from what I've seen. He's there for storylines which is what we've all been crying out for. I don't think he's taking anyone else's spot by being there.

Butch is going back to Pete Dunne also, Ezekiel is basically written off TV and will return as Elias.

They may as well just stop everything and say hey we are doing a reset and start from scratch because that’s what Trips is doing.

Gee blokes like the Undisputed Era re probably sitting back regretting leaving. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but they would have been main eventing TV for the biggest wrestling company in the history of the business which was probably one of their main goals getting into the business.

It’s clear they would have went no where with Vince but no doubt they’d be main eventing under Triple H.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it matter though? He's not there to be a top level star. Hes a mid carder that plays a character and plays it well from what I've seen. He's there for storylines which is what we've all been crying out for. I don't think he's taking anyone else's spot by being there.

Because it's like the creeping AFL obsession that youth > talent.

As long as guys aren't Pre 2022 Jericho/Flair embarrassing, don't see why guys can still go if they're performing at decent level.

I hope Triple H can get LA Knight and Bobby Roode up the card a bit. Both former Impact World Champs, Roode a former NXT champ too. They wouldn’t look out of place at all being upper mid card guys.
Boat has probably sailed for Roode but I'd love to see it he's IMPACT work was amazing and he's never gotten a fair run on the main roster.

Are Naitch & Triple H on speaking terms at the moment, or is Flair behaving like a child again and sooking that he can’t be his friends’ top priority all the time?

I haven’t listened to his podcast, just read a report that in the same show he said that he passed out twice in his “last match”, but also regretted saying it was his last match.

Yes he’s done some real piece of s**t things as a result of never being held accountable for his childishness - but surely you give him something better than a legends deal. As the industry leader, as the company that owns 99% of his legacy, I need them to pay Flair to just not wrestle. This guy needs to be stopped, he nearly died a few years ago ffs.

Are Naitch & Triple H on speaking terms at the moment, or is Flair behaving like a child again and sooking that he can’t be his friends’ top priority all the time?

I haven’t listened to his podcast, just read a report that in the same show he said that he passed out twice in his “last match”, but also regretted saying it was his last match.

Yes he’s done some real piece of s**t things as a result of never being held accountable for his childishness - but surely you give him something better than a legends deal. As the industry leader, as the company that owns 99% of his legacy, I need them to pay Flair to just not wrestle. This guy needs to be stopped, he nearly died a few years ago ffs.

It should be Flair’s son in law, Conrad Thompson’s responsibility to keep Flair out of the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back