XFL 2020 - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Skip to 1:51 to get to the actual video minus the advertisement...

Guy makes a lot of good points
Deep down we all know the NFL will not allow another league to step on its toes like the AFL did...that grew so strong it forced a merger. McMahon needs to get other billionaires involved imo, who can buy the individual franchises and run them, for the XFL to survive long-term.
But biy, do we NEED a rival league to challenge the NFL, and force it to change/adapt. The XFL product in terms if rules and innovations, less intrusive officiating, no fines/etc, is better than the NFL.

That's pretty much the worst part. The whole thing is pro bowl level of time wasting.

On paper it sounds like a good set of events - but it's utter garbage

Most years it is, but you still get the occasional classic thrown in between all the s**t ones like Aaron Gordon vs Zach Levine. That's why I said mild interest, you can usually suss out how good it will be in the first round.

wow, huge issues between mcgloin and coaching staff. sideline reporters during the game were reporting how hes frustrated with the play calls and him and the coaches having concerted arguments about it.

halftime and as mcgloin runs off the field hes interviewed and is asked what needs to happen on offense to turn this game around.....change the entire gameplan, the coaches got no idea whats going on, or words to that effect.

At the half... Defenders 12 vs Guardians 0

as the 2nd half starts, they interview Giardians OC about McGloin and he says he just has to calm down emotionally, the plays are there, but im cool with mcgloin hes a fighter.

they then interview hc gilbride about what mcgloin said end of the half, reporter saying in all my years covering football ive never heard a qb slam his coaches/gameplan....and gilbride says, neither have i, im gonna have a word with him.

the sideline reporter says gilbride gave him an earful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back