Rumour Yarran to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think that Hawthorn are worse than Sydney, whom by the way, cop a lot of flak on BigFooty.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Hawks "cook the books" or have outside payment strategies like endorsements, sponsorship's etc. to keep the group together.
I wish our club didn't have endorsements or sponsorships or other such nefarious going ons. Damn sporting clubs and their manipulation of the system!!

Agreed. Think of Mark Williams to Essendon.
At the time it was said that two parties got exactly what they needed....Hawthorn the cap space and a pick used to facilitate the Burgoyne move and Williams another contract(with a dodgy knee). Essendon? Well, they didn't get much at all.

Essendon also got pick 24 which landed us Jake Carlisle, which could in turn net us pick 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His dad recently went on trial for bashing someone with a claw hammer

He is not going to come back to W.A.

His dad is already serving a long prison sentance and has been for a long time. Well before Chris was drafted and the guy he went on trial for bashing was a fellow inmate down in Albany prison.

His dad is already serving a long prison sentance and has been for a long time. Well before Chris was drafted and the guy he went on trial for bashing was a fellow inmate down in Albany prison.
Also, it turns out it was that freo fan who belted the off duty police officer in the prelim at Domain Stadium was Yarran's cousin.

Yarran family christmas must be a right hoot

Bwahahaha does ANYONE outside of Essendon (and by extension the HS) actually believe that you will get #5 for Carlisle .....
A a great man once said " tell they are dreaming" what a joke round 5 pick for Carlisie that is a funny one Essendon supporters continue to crack me up

Have been told by a reliable source that we made a play for him last year that was rejected but that won't be the case this time around. The Hawthorn coaching staff rate him very highly and he is clearly disinterested and on the outer at the Blues.

He would be an unbelievable pick up and provide real pace to the rebound

Remove this Banner Ad

Back