You might be watching the Sydney board without meaning to! Here's how to fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Join Us Bray Wyatt GIF by WWE
Do I get COLA?

I'm sorry, but it's one of the poorer AFL jumpers and wearing it probably costs you about two goals a game.
Other than that, carry on, you impressive long necked creatures
You are right, the umps do tend to punish us for who we are costing us multiple goals a game through an unfair bias against the red and the white. I'm so glad others are seeing it too.

I'm sorry, but it's one of the poorer AFL jumpers and wearing it probably costs you about two goals a game.
Other than that, carry on, you impressive long necked creatures
Mate, your club made the revolutionary decision to wear a jumper with horizontal blue stripes...

Quit drinking your own bathwater.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief I think it has to do when SwansProudly posts the POTY thread that I can see, click on and get an error about. It was a weird thing that happened last week as well that caused the entire board for me to be marked as read even when someone had just posted and I hadn't opened the thread.

Chief
Dear Mr Chief, as a newcomer to BF I am loving meeting other posters from other boards and gaining a perhaps hidden perspective on the trials and tribulations of their team relative to ours. I’d like to proffer that we keep this feature going as some of these other posters like Headless are hilarious to say the least.

Lifelong friends can be made and I may discover other posters who like fast players as much as I do!

Hope you have a great day

Chief
Dear Mr Chief, as a newcomer to BF I am loving meeting other posters from other boards and gaining a perhaps hidden perspective on the trials and tribulations of their team relative to ours. I’d like to proffer that we keep this feature going as some of these other posters like Headless are hilarious to say the least.

Lifelong friends can be made and I may discover other posters who like fast players as much as I do!

This registered user of the anonymous online text-based football discussion forum bigfooty.com gets it. :whitecheck:

Chief

I will gauge interest in this initiative and report back.

Chief I think it has to do when SwansProudly posts the POTY thread that I can see, click on and get an error about. It was a weird thing that happened last week as well that caused the entire board for me to be marked as read even when someone had just posted and I hadn't opened the thread.

This is still happening for me as well. (not the mark as read though).

Chief will probably fix it once he's stopped looking for fabrege eggs on ebay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back