Other Your NFL Uniform Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Continuing the cross over theme : NFL uniforms re-imagined as NHL uniforms
DrawCk_UwAA6T9j-2.jpg

I want to change the Raiders jersey. What are your thoughts on my proposal?

1. Move the numbers from the sleeves to the shoulders

2. Put the Raiders logo badge on the left sleeve, and put another badge or AD type badge, or badge symbolizing the four cities we've been located at on the right sleeve.

So I came up with an Al badge that also honors the cities we've been located in. This badge would appear on the right sleeve of my proposed jersey. And on the left sleeve would appear the standard Raiders logo....

Gonna next do a jersey mock up that shows those two badges on the sleeves and the numbers moved to the shoulders.

al-badge.png r.logo.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of you may be aware of Bigfooty's Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design board, and that we regularly hold league style sports design competitions where entrants come up with their very own football team and create that team's visual identity, including a logo and uniforms, which is then put in a league against other entrants where games are decided by a vote.

We've currently got bidding up for the board's first ever American Football league, so if you have a keen interest in football design, come and have a look.

Compared to the current 2015? Selection they are the easy pick of the crop for the BROWNS.
the browns FO hate their new uniforms and plan to change them, but they always wear the color rush at home as its the least disgusting of the regular uniforms. i agree with you btw. and i wouldnt be surprised if their new future uniform is the color rush jersey with say white numbers.

the browns FO hate their new uniforms and plan to change them, but they always wear the color rush at home as its the least disgusting of the regular uniforms. i agree with you btw. and i wouldnt be surprised if their new future uniform is the color rush jersey with say white numbers.

Yeah that decision is the first part of the phase out.

I think I am in abit of the minority being partial to alot of the matching pant colour uniforms.

Yeah that decision is the first part of the phase out.

I think I am in abit of the minority being partial to alot of the matching pant colour uniforms.
brown orange white is a good combo and matches well in bits and parts. no problems there. just the design of lines, stripes, trim, etc sucks ... including the words written out all over the place is an eyesore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back