Your Official 2017 ECF Thread - over quicker than Pricey's mum career as a nun, and twice as late

Will Cleveland progress through to the Finals?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care, I'm mainly here to whinge

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Don't care, I'm mainly here to troll

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy to say after they've won, but is it me or do the Celtics look a better team without IT? They seemed more balanced and certainly a lot better defensively. Basing it on one game of course, so it will be interesting to see how they go in game 4.
They will look awful in games where Marcus Smart shoots like he normally does

Easy to say after they've won, but is it me or do the Celtics look a better team without IT? They seemed more balanced and certainly a lot better defensively. Basing it on one game of course, so it will be interesting to see how they go in game 4.

Defensively... yes. That's to be expected. Overall, probably not. 2-4 during the year when he was out (wins were over Brooklyn and Orlando).

While good on Boston for winning the game, and they did a great job of getting back into the game, but this loss is on Cleveland. You shouldn't lose games from 20+ up at home. After playing 6 sensational games in a row, they had a downer. It happens.

Smart's game was a statistical anomaly. Solid chance he goes 3-15 next game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we have the death star. And that's unbeatable. Except for a minor design flaw, but I'm pretty sure no one knows about it.

The old one weak spot. I love how the bad guys always explain their heinous plan just before destroying their foe, only for the good guys to launch one final assault and defeat the villain as phil collins says "against all odds"

tumblr_n53yj4pPsu1qfhux7o4_500.gif

tumblr_moptj9LV9Q1r3wq9vo6_500.gif

Defensively... yes. That's to be expected. Overall, probably not. 2-4 during the year when he was out (wins were over Brooklyn and Orlando).

While good on Boston for winning the game, and they did a great job of getting back into the game, but this loss is on Cleveland. You shouldn't lose games from 20+ up at home. After playing 6 sensational games in a row, they had a downer. It happens.

hello

Richmond_Football_Club_2012_logo.png

Seriously? Lol. That should've been a foul against Johnson. He was holding Thompson so he couldn't go up for the rebound.

I don't think that play is anything significant really. It's just big men grabbing onto each other in a rebounding battle and one guy grabs and wrenches the other guy's arm. The difference is Amir Johnson isn't as fragile as a Ming vase, and doesn't pop his shoulder out, so Tristan Thompson isn't pilloried for being a dirty player.

I'm just highlighting how ridiculous cavs fans' opinion of olynyk is.

Back