Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Cable SFA-010 - okeydoke7 vs Wacky Tiger

okeydoke7: Wacky, I need your write up for the Mobbs Medal night ASAP. I can't even set a date until I have all the write ups. FFS, even Clarke has finished his.

Wacky Tiger: Yeah s**t, sorry okey - I should have it done in a week or so.

okey: A week or so? * me Wacky, it doesnt have to be War and Peace, just a quick write up will suffice.

WT: Fair enough, I'll get onto it straight away.

okey: If I haven't seen it by Friday I'll get Danoz to do it, he doesn't have a life so he will jump right on it.

WT: Lol... Damn PM's, no like button!

okey: Just on that, I have been meaning to talk to you about your incessant liking. I've finally managed to convince fumbler to step aside as captain, and while you weren't my first choice as a replacement I've agreed to give you a chance. But you need to stop dishing out likes to every semi literate (and some illiterate) posts on this board. Got it?

WT: Loud and clear chief!

okey: And while you're at it, have a word to TIA and Hate about their spamming. TIA is TIA, granted, but Hate seems to have ramped up the sledging and 'team supported' trolling. I saw he had a crack at Filthy the other day about North - someone needs to remind him he barracks for Richmond, FFS.

WT: Gotcha, I'll have a chat to both of them okey!

okey: And another thing, you think it is appropriate for captains to sport avatars of characters playing with their genitalia? Captains need to be above this sort of thing Wacky - you're not playing for the Warriors, FFS.
Oh yes, and have a talk to Captain Blood 17 too - his smut riddled posting is really getting on my nerves.

WT: s**t, seems I have a bit of work to - any chance you could get Danoz to take care of that write up?

okey: ...<redacted - Jackie>

Cable SFA-010 - okeydoke7 vs Wacky Tiger

okeydoke7: Wacky, I need your write up for the Mobbs Medal night ASAP. I can't even set a date until I have all the write ups. FFS, even Clarke has finished his.

Wacky Tiger: Yeah s**t, sorry okey - I should have it done in a week or so.

okey: A week or so? **** me Wacky, it doesnt have to be War and Peace, just a quick write up will suffice.

WT: Fair enough, I'll get onto it straight away.

okey: If I haven't seen it by Friday I'll get Danoz to do it, he doesn't have a life so he will jump right on it.

WT: Lol... Damn PM's, no like button!

okey: Just on that, I have been meaning to talk to you about your incessant liking. I've finally managed to convince fumbler to step aside as captain, and while you weren't my first choice as a replacement I've agreed to give you a chance. But you need to stop dishing out likes to every semi literate (and some illiterate) posts on this board. Got it?

WT: Loud and clear chief!

okey: And while you're at it, have a word to TIA and Hate about their spamming. TIA is TIA, granted, but Hate seems to have ramped up the sledging and 'team supported' trolling. I saw he had a crack at Filthy the other day about North - someone needs to remind him he barracks for Richmond, FFS.

WT: Gotcha, I'll have a chat to both of them okey!

okey: And another thing, you think it is appropriate for captains to sport avatars of characters playing with their genitalia? Captains need to be above this sort of thing Wacky - you're not playing for the Warriors, FFS.
Oh yes, and have a talk to Captain Blood 17 too - his smut riddled posting is really getting on my nerves.

WT: s**t, seems I have a bit of work to - any chance you could get Danoz to take care of that write up?

okey: ...<redacted - Jackie>
Just give this man the EKA already. Lift your game This Is Anfield

The bolded comment confirms you have inside information ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And for your information BigJoeD I did complete my reviews yesterday.

The quality might not be there but the quantity is. That's what its all about. amirite Frankston Rover ;)

Just give this man the EKA already. Lift your game This Is Anfield

The bolded comment confirms you have inside information ;)
I'm not lifting anything! I'm happy to remain the same unsubstantial, spam happy nonentity that I am.
I happily concede Joe the EKA, the internet and the world!

Mate, sincere apology if I offended.

You could try to be a little more civil when talking about someones child eh? Just a thought. As much fun as it is to continuously point out how Im an egotistical prick who only cares about himself and not the league I would prefer to think it didnt need to extend further than myself.

Its not like she can log on and tell you all to go shove it.

You could try to be a little more civil when talking about someones child eh? Just a thought. As much fun as it is to continuously point out how Im an egotistical prick who only cares about himself and not the league I would prefer to think it didnt need to extend further than myself.

Its not like she can log on and tell you all to go shove it.
tumblr_mtp803ABA31s57m3ho1_500.gif

That daddy wolf is coming out of you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back