The Official Week 23 Thread...where we say Goodbye to the Non-Contenders

Which Lottery-bound team has the brightest future?

• Detroit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver

• Lakers

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Orlando

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Minnesota

• New York

• Philadelphia

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sacramento

• Utah

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll save the man who saves others - it's called karma.

Sting-Simpsons_zps1ea03ecb.jpg

these Phoenix turnovers are absolutely hilarious

and these commentators are perfect as well, soooo offended

Not very Nene Hilarious from my view. So frustrating.

From the oracle of wisdom and bastion of self-awareness himself :eek:

Thanks for the reminder to check the Mania results!

Quality Stone Roses analogy hans moleman
Yeah, their self-titled debut is one of my all-time favourites.

Pels starve off the lottery team Q & A for another day, but knife pencil is sharpened and ready to contribute.

Magnificent as always. I'm ready to answer Phoenix's woes when you are.

Thought I'd give the Pelicans and Suns a chance to make one last Playoff push instead of counting them out completely (I actually thought I was doing the Pistons a disservice by including them in the list of lottery-bound teams this early).

The Pels still have an outside shot at making it, but the Suns...oh man, that was a bad loss today.

please make welcome kozi01 and his mate DontArgue4

for those playing at home, kozi01 is a proud san francisoer and therefore a Warrior.

everyone knows DontArgue4, our resident Rox man.

for those unfamiliar with Kozi01, this is but a taste of what he brings to the table

Thanks for the intro pete. Have been through many years of crap with my Warriors so understandably i'm happy blowing my lid off a bit this season. Not since MJ's Bulls in 96/97 has an NBA team had both #1 offense AND #1 defense through a regular season. What we've been doing this season on the court has been truly remarkable. Props goes to our front office... every move they've made has turned to gold. Sacking old man preacher, getting Kerr and giving him creative license over his staff and the team has been an absolute masterstroke. They've assembled the deepest roster in the NBA and should be commended for their work at a time where the league has never been this competitive. Also took a lot of balls to hold firm and not trading Klaybe for Love when the rest of the NBA thought we were stupid not to. We knew the champion player we had though. The rise of him and Draymon G have been nothing short of sensational. And that Curry dude... don't even need to mention him really. On another planet, best current PG in the NBA and the best shooter in the history period.

DontArgue loves the jizz fest the Warriors have been getting... just ask him :) Btw what the hell is this "Rox man" tag you've got for him? Some form of male on male activity?

Last edited:
Yeah, their self-titled debut is one of my all-time favourites.

Thought I'd give the Pelicans and Suns a chance to make one last Playoff push instead of counting them out completely (I actually thought I was doing the Pistons a disservice by including them in the list of lottery-bound teams this early).

The Pels still have an outside shot at making it, but the Suns...oh man, that was a bad loss today.

Fool's Gold?!

I guess that rules out Tottenham then :oops:

Oliver King djrossie

These fine gents will get you up to speed on what it means to be a Dubs supporter on this board - basically it means winning a lot.

Westy Bogan will be your soul brother on this spiritual journey.

Its pretty simple following the Warriors or bandwagoning them like me:

1. Pray every night that Bogut doesn't slip over in the shower
2. Dont mention that big pimply thing on top of Mo Speights head.
3. Pretend that Mark jackson was a great bloke but really grateful he is not coaching the team
4. Don't say that Dremont is a max player so we don't have to over pay him.
5. Cry into your pillow at the thought of meeting the Spurs in any round of the playoffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Philly fans are a lot happier than #LakersNation right now, despite going down in O/T ..

Back