Traded Lachie Schultz [Traded to Collingwood for #34 and F1]

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t realise Collingwood had 34 and 39 then nada. Not hard to work out where it looks like this trade ends up
Where is the hold up?

Surely fighting between 34 and 39 does not take this long?

Are we asking for 19 as well? or are they only offering a future 3rd?

Collingwood have been prepared to entertain trading their future first-round pick for Schultz, according to a source with knowledge of discussions, but the clubs are at odds over what additional selection might be tied to that. The Dockers have told the Pies the pick they want on top of the future first, with Collingwood spending the weekend considering whether to accept the deal or walk away.

A player that you don’t value and offer a year on year contract , now all of a sudden, he is highly wanted and needed by the club that has continually treated him like a door mat. Delusional, stop the press , Lachie feels the love. Will flip Freo the bird on his way out
Who says we don't value Schultz?

It's a false narrative

If you're just parroting the rookie list crap, he was on the rookie list 2 out of 5 years at the club

How many years was mihocek on your rookie list? Do you value him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand why Collingwood just don’t give their Pick 19 for Billings. Comparable player and would be a cheaper price to pay compared to the overrated Freo player.
Why don't you just head down to the Pies and convince them yourself?

I’m not a fan of Ginny really just not stupid enough to label players campaigners i dont know personally
His on field performance and associated media work was enough to establish some parameters for him and I didn't like any of it. Good for you if you need to spend 200 hours with someone to realise you don't like them.

Why don't you just head down to the Pies and convince them yourself?

His on field performance and associated media work was enough to establish some parameters for him and I didn't like any of it. Good for you if you need to spend 200 hours with someone to realise you don't like them.
Far less believe me..

19 close to end of 1st round next year. Plus we get him for one more year.

1st and 2nd , or cya next year

Not wanting to add tough talk to this, but isnt there a risk next year, that as an unrestricted free agent he signs a two year deal with us on low $'s, meaning you get stuff all compensation?
And then we renegotiate his contract after that?

Not wanting to add tough talk to this, but isnt there a risk next year, that as an unrestricted free agent he signs a two year deal with us on low $'s, meaning you get stuff all compensation?
Haha

There is zero reason for Collingwood to do that. Not even Dodo would do that.

Why on Earth would Schultz do that?

Pretty sure that would attract the ire of a few different parties apart from Freo and Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back