Traded Lachie Schultz [Traded to Collingwood for #34 and F1]

Remove this Banner Ad

Lololol
enjoy having had to pay a 1st and second round pick for a guy you could of got for nada only 12 mths later

you guys caved.

Seems your list management isn’t as hard arse as you like to believe….and neither are you!

They must be confident in making Top 2 again. If they make the GF again (which I suspect they may), a really good deal for them.

Good return for Freo.

I don't see the Pies making the 8 next year so could be a top 10 pick plus 34.

Collingwood are an aging list so you never really know. Right now they have 9 players over 30 and Geelong hit an age wall this year, so it might happen to Collingwood. I don't think it will, but it might.

Collingwood are an aging list so you never really know. Right now they have 9 players over 30 and Geelong hit an age wall this year, so it might happen to Collingwood. I don't think it will, but it might.
We have three future 1sts now which is fun. Pies or Port most likely to randomly implode and miss the 8?

We have three future 1sts now which is fun. Pies or Port most likely to randomly implode and miss the 8?

Port for my money. But Freo have set themselves nicely for next season's draft and trade period. Something something Logan McDonald perhaps ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port for my money. But Freo have set themselves nicely for next season's draft and trade period. Something something Logan McDonald perhaps ??
Yeah but we just dont need access to THAT many 1sts to get a trade done for an uncontracted player. I want to move one into this year hopfully

But at least both cant win the flag =)

Can see the headline now “Pies and Port tie the 2024 grand final, AFL decides against time on or rematch purely for the Lols of buggering up Fremantle’s first round picks”
They would do it to us, been shafting us since pre-inception times 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Welcome to the 3 future firsts club.
Nup, pick 20 doesnt count, it's us alone at the top of the mountain, just another trade period win for the unstoppable Continental Trade Period Dockers

Freo obviously have a retention problem.

BUT they certainly extract good value when players do leave. And they seem to do well with their marquee choices such as Brayshaw, Serong, Clark, Jackson etc
If they can keep some sort of stability and get 1 solid forward option they have a great core to become a top 4 team.

And Collingwood are going all in while they're in a window. Often backfires mid/long-term but the goal of this game is to win the whole thing, so when you're there I think it's the right decision to go all-in.

Lololol
enjoy having had to pay a 1st and second round pick for a guy you could of got for nada only 12 mths later

you guys caved.

Seems your list management isn’t as hard arse as you like to believe….and neither are you!
Oh no. I’m shattered with our soft list managers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back