Traded Lachie Schultz [Traded to Collingwood for #34 and F1]

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t understand why Collingwood just don’t give their Pick 19 for Billings. Comparable player and would be a cheaper price to pay compared to the overrated Freo player.
I don't understand why Collingwood just don't give their pick 19 for Dougal Howard. Comparable player and would be a cheaper price to pay compared to the overrated Freo player.

I don't understand why Collingwood just don't give their pick 19 for Dougal Howard. Comparable player and would be a cheaper price to pay compared to the overrated Freo player.
I don't understand why Collingwood don't give their pick 19 for Mabior Chol. Comparable player and would be a cheaper price to pay compared to the overrated Freo player.

I would still rather we keep Lachie, but that's as good a deal as you could hope for from a Freo perspective.

3 x 1st rounders in our pocket for next years draft.

That's a decent deal for Collingwood. He'll look fantastic in their system.

Not a bad return for Freo, either (all things considered).

Dont think we could have possibly gotten any more out of them really. I struggle to call it a good deal because Schultz is going to be awesome for them and it really sucks to lose him but that's as "good" a result as possible all things considered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll think unders

Pies fans overs

Normally a sign that it is around abouts.
I think it really depends where we finish next year. I would have thought this year's first and 34 would do it . If we drop off next year and have a premiership hang over it could be massive overs , if we finish top 6 then it will be okay .

Enjoy your late second round compo pick next year. Welcome to Collingwood Lachie
Lololol
enjoy having had to pay a 1st and second round pick for a guy you could of got for nada only 12 mths later

you guys caved.

Seems your list management isn’t as hard arse as you like to believe….and neither are you!

Classic win/win trade.

Collingwood's FRP next year (even if they finish top 4 again which I think they will) is definitely more valuable than their 1st round pick this year (esp with all the various pushbacks)

Freo did well out of an unfortunate situation for them imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back