Fantasy 2014 Bigfooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have gone ahead with Trever Reilly.

Reilly is a 4-3 DE match. And a good pure rusher. He's also a late 2nd round graded talent still on the board.

Stinson is more of a 3-tech DT in a 4-3 slash 3-4 DE and is also graded as a 5th round talent.
Dont know if it's just me but i tend to steer clear of old age players in the draft.

Danny Watkins and Brandon Weeden havent exactly set the world on fire in the NFL.

Dont know if it's just me but i tend to steer clear of old age players in the draft.

Danny Watkins and Brandon Weeden havent exactly set the world on fire in the NFL.

There's a difference between those that came football late like Weeden and Watkins and the players of Mormon faith that spend 2 yrs doing missionary work before starting college like Dennis Pitta, Austin Collie and Paul Kruger.

Plus when its not the 1st round, you can afford to take a bit of a gamble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do tell the story of why purposefully

We finally joined the 21st century and purchased a big-screen TV on the weekend. I've been overawed by just how great TV looks on the big screen (we watched Jack Irish and then The Hunt for Red October last night).

I'm not entirely sure the tag for Oscarman worked as I think he was accessing the forums this morning through Tapatalk. I've sent him a PM but we might have to start thinking about a pick or two in case he's not online again in the next few hours (technically his 12 hours expired an hour or so ago).

This is agony waiting to see if the guy i have earmarked for my next pick gets through, ohh bugger it if anyone takes Jerry Ricecake (WR - GOAT) i will not be happy.

This is agony waiting to see if the guy i have earmarked for my next pick gets through, ohh bugger it if anyone takes Jerry Ricecake (WR - GOAT) i will not be happy.
haha Ricecake, good name there Jerry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back