3. Taylor's Lakes
4. Coburg Districts
5. Westy
6. Glenroy
7. Burnside Heights
8. Hadfeild
9. East Sunbury

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hadfield have recruited well haven't they?

Correct! A lot more depth this year and good top end recruits. I have them finishing anywhere from 3rd to 6th. Also Hadfield biased here.. so could be totally off the money. This comp seems to get better and better each year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rebranded as Dallas FC, only very early stages but hopefully it can slowly build and become a Senior Club in the future
There was no need to rebrand it

Just build it from the juniors up

The demographic and catchment area is going to be the same anyway

Hard area to find juniors though

Also the club isn’t even in Dallas

If it had to be rebranded should have called it Broadmeadows football club

Dallas fc sounds like a soccer club

There was no need to rebrand it

Just build it from the juniors up

The demographic and catchment area is going to be the same anyway

Hard area to find juniors though

Also the club isn’t even in Dallas

If it had to be rebranded should have called it Broadmeadows football club

Dallas fc sounds like a soccer club
It was never going to work in the form of Jacana Football Club, that ship sailed long ago and was only kept on life support by a cash injection that was poured into Cloke and co.

I’ll assume you don’t know the history to suggest Broadmeadows Football Club ? Probably not the best idea to attract young families 😂

Dallas FC was born out of the local Auskick centre that is growing, natural progression is under 8’s & under 10’s. Long way off an established club at Jacana Reserve but it’s a step in a positive direction.

For what it’s worth I like the name and the colours 🤷‍♂️

It was never going to work in the form of Jacana Football Club, that ship sailed long ago and was only kept on life support by a cash injection that was poured into Cloke and co.

I’ll assume you don’t know the history to suggest Broadmeadows Football Club ? Probably not the best idea to attract young families 😂

Dallas FC was born out of the local Auskick centre that is growing, natural progression is under 8’s & under 10’s. Long way off an established club at Jacana Reserve but it’s a step in a positive direction.

For what it’s worth I like the name and the colours 🤷‍♂️
I actually do remember Broadmeadows united

And the families they’re trying to atttact wouldn’t have a clue about the history of the club

I can’t see any reason for a new club to start up as opposed to restarting jacana with a new group of people organising it and trying to create a new buzz

Raising money and sponsors which is the hardest role of football in an area more inclined to soccer

Before Cloke came along jacana were actually building nicely had a group of guys who’d played juniors there. On the cusp of finals

At the end of the day whether they call it Dallas fc or jacana I doubt the result would be any different

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebranded as Dallas FC, only very early stages but hopefully it can slowly build and become a Senior Club in the future
Correct me if I’m wrong but is the Dallas FC starting from Dallas Primary School? Heard that if the child doesn’t attend this school and cannot be part of the club. Surely the EDFL wouldn’t allow that. 🤔

Correct me if I’m wrong but is the Dallas FC starting from Dallas Primary School? Heard that if the child doesn’t attend this school and cannot be part of the club. Surely the EDFL wouldn’t allow that. 🤔
Pic on their Facebook page doesn't have any conditions or restrictions like that

1710915976690.png

Sunbury Kangas v Kilmore at Kilmore. Taylor's Lakes v Riddells Creek at Riddell. East v Melton Centrals at Sunbury. Not sure of the others

Will be interesting to see how TL stacks up against riddell who are probably flag favs in the RDFL this year. Been a lot of talk on TL and their recruitment over the off season.

I would think that riddell would have them covered especially at home but will give a good indicator on just how good TL will be.

Donno how strong Kilmore will be, would think kangas would win that one. Good for them to get a pre season scalp after facing a pretty good unit in Kyneton last week. How are kangas shaping up for the praccy vlov? Know they had a lot out against Kyneton with cricket commitments.

And the ES v melton praccy I would expect
To be competitive.

Will be interesting to see how TL stacks up against riddell who are probably flag favs in the RDFL this year. Been a lot of talk on TL and their recruitment over the off season.

I would think that riddell would have them covered especially at home but will give a good indicator on just how good TL will be.

Donno how strong Kilmore will be, would think kangas would win that one. Good for them to get a pre season scalp after facing a pretty good unit in Kyneton last week. How are kangas shaping up for the praccy vlov? Know they had a lot out against Kyneton with cricket commitments.

To be competitive.
If you were Riddell, you'd be hoping for an easy(min 10gl) win considering they're playing a C Grade side from the EDFL

To be competitive.

Riddell won last week against Kangaroo Flat by about 15 goals and were without about 10 regulars. Permitting those lads are available I'd say they'll account for TL pretty comfortably. But if they don't, and TL manage to keep up or even beat them look out Div 2!

For my Kangas I think playing Kilmore will give them a chance to really work on some issues. They were missing a lot of players last week so I'm sure Shaggs will be keen to get a good look at what the seniors will be able to do this year. But I'm not sure who's available and who's not!

I really hope the thunder are more competitive than last year. I'd say they are around about the same level as Centrals. Makes for a good comp when all teams are going well and only helps the comp going forward.

Hopefully everyone gets thru unscathed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back