NFL Div 2 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomastown would be interested in ALL the best players if they could get them.. Who would want to go such an unstable club.
A Mernda person calling another Club unstable have a look at your history of self destruction,lets see how everything goes when you play decent opposition next season,start losing a few games and see the numbers drop off

Chris Zab is a bit like Matty Aqua with his performances, hot then cold. Aqua did prove that attitude can help when he had a cracker of a game in the GF, and Im sure success will come to Zabs. Robby is certainly a 1's player of the future, he is very calm under pressure and takes the knocks in his stride.

Zab and Aqua are 2 very different footballers,Aqua found plenty consistency these days & can play most positions.

Who is Robbie Barb?

I dont get the big fuss about mernda?...Sure they had a terrific year in div3 but alot of mernda's team that most of this thread is "Hyping" up couldnt handle div2 just 2 seasons ago!...& the ones that can are playing 20 minutes North up the road for their biggest rival?.
Mernda have been doing the same thing for years...New Coach,New Recruits = tell everyone they're gonna be great... miss out or early exit in finals...

Zab and Aqua are 2 very different footballers,Aqua found plenty consistency these days & can play most positions.

Who is Robbie Barb?

zab and aqua are not very different, they are very similar, aqua just has more experience and is older and has decided to now work alot harder on the training track, if/when zab does the same he'll make a number of people happy.

robbie barb won the 2s best and fairest, and was very close to BOG in the 2s grand final, if he keeps working as hard as he was in the 2nd half of the season he'll be a regular 1s player in no time

Rumour our ressies premiership coach is moving on? Gee if we can keep our list , would be a good job to take on , only get stronger with some good 19s coming through. Only change at demon land ? Any departures or arrivals of late?

Rumour our ressies premiership coach is moving on? Gee if we can keep our list , would be a good job to take on , only get stronger with some good 19s coming through. Only change at demon land ? Any departures or arrivals of late?

Mernda just announced their coaching staff for next season, also they have named their new recruits (and re-recruits). Ronnie Russell is reserves coach, all the best to him. Andrew Smith, Kinnon Trewin from Oak Park and Matt Duggan from Abelfeldie are our new recruits, and Luke Shelton, Andrew Oliver and Krys Douglas are coming back to the club. Also we have a few 19s coming to the club (ahem... I'm bringing a couple over). Should help the 19s get a bit of depth this season.

Pre season starts Tuesday and I am hanging for it.

Great news for the club , Ronnies a terrific Mernda person & well respected by all at the club. Coached our u19s to there only premiership. Makes me wish I could have hung around for another year. Goodlluck to all at the club.

any news of anyone else returning to the club? hearing word that big stewy, ben ando, beau lowry and naz are all returning to pull the boots on

any news of anyone else returning to the club? hearing word that big stewy, ben ando, beau lowry and naz are all returning to pull the boots on

I haven't heard word. Having said that our pre season starts tonight so if they are there they are there. Would be great if they do come back though...

I haven't heard word. Having said that our pre season starts tonight so if they are there they are there. Would be great if they do come back though...

None of those aforementioned rumoured recruits came tonight. Had about 40-50 check in to training tonight, considering it's mid November that's a pretty good result. Of the senior recruits, Shelts, Krys Douglas, Matty Duggan, Smitty and a couple more I'll get to learn turned up. Light to moderate sesh, running never felt so good.

Tasman there Great numbers for a first night. Things starting well for the demons. Just curious if many of the 15 or so u19s from last season, now joining the senior ranks got there?

Tasman there Great numbers for a first night. Things starting well for the demons. Just curious if many of the 15 or so u19s from last season, now joining the senior ranks got there?

I think a few are still playing 19s. However there are three new recruits... myself and a couple of my mates :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back