NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be worth 1 can’t believe clubs are paying this bloke to appear . You’d rather spend $$$ on a retired afl than this clown
Dane swan at kinglake or the prime train on the other side of the hill

I know who I’d rather watch

I was at the fev game at kinglake years ago was one of the first of the one off game fev had played joint was packed whatever they paid him was well worth it

Last edited:
He probably attracts a bunch of middle aged fat blokes hoping he fails or gets his head knocked off, as well as all the Tik Tokers - He's already got this chat going.

Good work by PH to try something different, hope it works out for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is willing to play any level it’s just these clubs have sort him out. Good on him..
No issue with him. Never seen him play so I can’t comment on his ability but for these clubs he must bring something to the table.

The world has changed from the old days and this generation does things differently and us old fossils need to adapt because otherwise we will just be miserable grumpy old men.

burra beat wats by 95
morang beat lower by 80
thomastown beat northcote by 40
diamo beat panton by 30
whittlesea beat lauriamr by 80

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Long long year ahead for Lower - Never thought Flynn & Barden would be part of a team on the end of a 100+ point flogging that should have been more given the shots SM missed.
Hard to get a read on SM because I think Lower were just putrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back