Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mero got it right on the fj board, kids don't gaf about cartoons, they want to wear what their heroes wear.

They got rid of the robodog from the jumper now they've put their even lamer 2005 tier Bulldog on it.

My nephews heroes are Jake and Finn and Rigby and Mordecai.

3 of the 4 are naked.

Just sayin'.

You guys will hate what is coming then...

View attachment 197101

would like to own that , just so when i walk around adelaide oval , all the bigfooty peeps be like " holy * mate that's disgustingly awesome , you on BFpafc" , then i say no just to see the anger in your faces lol

My favourite is Princess Bubblegum. Rowr! She is not naked but I am sure if I searched the internet hard enough someone will have done a nude fake.

Now what you doin' watchin' Adventure Time Mick? Grand kids?

I dunno about Bubblegum. She messes Finn around a bit. Not sure she'd be a keeper. Plays hard to get too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mero got it right on the fj board, kids don't gaf about cartoons, they want to wear what their heroes wear.

They got rid of the robodog from the jumper now they've put their even lamer 2005 tier Bulldog on it.

Yep.

As a 5yo kid growing up in the time of cholera and state-sanctioned racism all I wanted was a prisonbar with STANDARD CHARTERED emblazoned across the clavicles. Nothing, I repeat, nothing cartoony/kiddified attracted me like Port Adelaide players/standards/symbols could despite me being the key demo of all that shite.

Yep.

As a 5yo kid growing up in the time of cholera and state-sanctioned racism all I wanted was a prisonbar with STANDARD CHARTERED emblazoned across the clavicles. Nothing, I repeat, nothing cartoony/kiddified attracted me like Port Adelaide players/standards/symbols could despite me being the key demo of all that shite.
Ah yes. In the good old days when they didn't care what kids wanted because they knew kids had bad taste.

This was as kiddy as it ever got:
image.jpg

Yep.

Liked for the Gabriel Garcia Marquez reference. Scholarly :thumbsu:

Everyone knows it goes GOAT, god tier, legend, champion, superstar, elite, gun, pretty good, not bad, alright, s**t, painfully s**t, Jarrhyn Jacky.

Wingard is a champion with god tier potential, btw.

So glad this was quantified to avoid semantic arguments.
So where does Sam Siggins fit in: didn't make a mistake in his entire AFL career....

So where does Sam Siggins fit in: didn't make a mistake in his entire AFL career....

Did not bother the scorers ... (never played an AFL game)

But Jarrhan Jacky ... the crowbots actually played him in 3 AFL games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back