Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No team plays as a unit like Sydney.
Total team effort week in week out.
You have to hand it to Longmire every player is on the same page.
A team of 23 jedreas

Their ya go.Papley bulldog on the ball.Contesting everything and allowing the other Sydney mids to get into the game.
Listening to Daniel Garb on Abc radio at ht.Sydney have an amazing amount of talent on the list.Massive salary cap pressures.
If they secure Chad Warner next year.They lose Haywood and Mcdonald going by the massive offers thrown at both players.

Their ya go.Papley bulldog on the ball.Contesting everything and allowing the other Sydney mids to get into the game.
Listening to Daniel Garb on Abc radio at ht.Sydney have an amazing amount of talent on the list.Massive salary cap pressures.
If they secure Chad Warner next year.They lose Haywood and Mcdonald going by the massive offers thrown at both players.
I reckon they trade out players before they lose McDonald. Parker would be on big coin, he goes, Ried goes, Hayward goes, wouldn’t be surprised if McCartin retires and guys like Lloyd and Rampe aren’t far away from retiring either.

They’ve topped up with Grundy and Adam’s to try and get one before the full handover to the younger brigade.

I reckon they trade out players before they lose McDonald. Parker would be on big coin, he goes, Ried goes, Hayward goes, wouldn’t be surprised if McCartin retires and guys like Lloyd and Rampe aren’t far away from retiring either.
Do you think Heeney has already won the Brownlow.Might already have 5 or 6,BOG's already

Do you think Heeney has already won the Brownlow.Might already have 5 or 6,BOG's already
Z.Merrett for mine. No one is taking votes from him at Essendon and he tends to go ok even in a loss. They’ve just been rubbish for years and are now ok so I think he’ll poll well.

Heeney has lots of competition for votes at Syd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where is the greatest ever superstar Sam Walsh tonight?

This is awesome football.

They have a phenomenal list and terrific players all over the ground. Elite ruck, mids, small forwards and rebounding defenders aplenty. Developing tall forwards. Reliable tall backs. Brilliant cohesion. Very well coached. It’s round 10, but this level is insane. No wonder their percentage is miles ahead of every other team.

Blues better watch it here.We seen the Suns crunch Geelongs percentage, last night.Could be 6 or 7 teams chasing places 5th to 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back