Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that didn't come out right... He would have played 515 games if it wasnt for injuries/suspension.

I know, I couldn't help myself. :D

I honestly doubt there's anything in the whole Betts saga. It's good for the trigg lols though. Just when you think trigg couldn't do any more damage to the AFC...
You wonder if this week's events will galvanise the Adelaide players, and prompt them to produce something special against Fremantle. I can't see how the Crows can win, but you never know.

Also stole Warren's 2004 Brownlow.

Here was our boy, at the peak of his powers, imposing his will on game after game after game while carrying an entire club on his shoulders towards a flag...

Port Adelaide versus Collingwood
W. Tredrea (17D, 12M/3CM, 4G) voteless

Port Adelaide versus Richmond
W. Tredrea (20D/7M/3G/2GA) voteless

Port Adelaide versus WCE
W. Tredrea (17D/5M/6G/2GA) 1 vote

Meanwhile, Judd in his third year shows a bit of flash and sizzle for a mediocre West Coast and barely had to turn up some weeks to receive a nod.

WCE versus Hawthorn
C. Judd (17D/4C/3G) 2 votes

WCE versus Brisbane
C. Judd (19D/1C) 1 vote

WCE versus Carlton
C. Judd (18D/5C/2G) 3 votes

It's like, piss off mate. You've been in the league for 5 minutes and are thieving genuine rewards from a genuine superstar. Wait your turn.
Man you don't forget

Here was our boy, at the peak of his powers, imposing his will on game after game after game while carrying an entire club on his shoulders towards a flag...

Port Adelaide versus Collingwood
W. Tredrea (17D, 12M/3CM, 4G) voteless

Port Adelaide versus Richmond
W. Tredrea (20D/7M/3G/2GA) voteless

Port Adelaide versus WCE
W. Tredrea (17D/5M/6G/2GA) 1 vote

Meanwhile, Judd in his third year shows a bit of flash and sizzle for a mediocre West Coast and barely had to turn up some weeks to receive a nod.

WCE versus Hawthorn
C. Judd (17D/4C/3G) 2 votes

WCE versus Brisbane
C. Judd (19D/1C) 1 vote

WCE versus Carlton
C. Judd (18D/5C/2G) 3 votes

It's like, piss off mate. You've been in the league for 5 minutes and are thieving genuine rewards from a genuine superstar. Wait your turn.

:D

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

More than a season before he was out of contract, any type of contact or discussion should be out of bounds

Honestly mate do you think these things get done at the last minute, give me a break, we had the Geelong crowd over here a few years back courting Boak. Happens all the time the dumb ones get caught

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

if the crows have signed any agreements with Betts before he left carlton it would be laughable. But where is the line if there is a handshake agreement or a wink does that count. Better dock the crows a draft pick just in case. Trigg you magnificant bastard.
If they did it will never come out. Tippetts contract only came out because the crows went back on their word and refused to trade him.

No way Betts, Trigg or the current crows administration will spill the beans on this one if they did do the dodge.

You know how people make those Top 50 players of the last 20 years/I've ever seen/whatever lists?

and of course Judd is always up the top next to J.Brown, D.Swan, B.Burton and co. and Tredrea gets a token spot at 49 or left out all together. and the reasoning is always Tredders didn't have enough truly "elite" years.

How many did Judd put together at West Coast before they wore him out? 3 or 4?

Why on God's Green Earth should we feel sorry for Chris Judd? He left West Coast for bagfuls of money and he got what he signed up for.

Yeah, I'm with you. * Judd, he got what he deserved.

Honestly mate do you think these things get done at the last minute, give me a break, we had the Geelong crowd over here a few years back courting Boak. Happens all the time the dumb ones get caught

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, but Boaky was out of contract that year/season.

18 months is too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riccuito owns a horse with some crows board members. he said "we race as one" is the top name at the moment. Hilarious.

I suggested malcom, it didn't get read :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back