One last chance for tivendale please

Remove this Banner Ad

richo1982

Senior List
May 11, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm sick of everyone bagging him out, he earnt his spot back in this team fair and square through undeniably fantastic footy at the burgers. He played a shocker on the weekend but hes been a great servant of our club and he deserves one last chance to fire. If we put him back and he gets 40 possessions and kicks 5 for coburg again we'll just end up bringing him back. So lets give him one more and if he puts up another disgraceful performance then I think its time to put him out to pasture, but dont give up on him just yet!

I still like Tivendale, though I must confess that my footy Record was thrown to the ground when he missed a 25 metre target by 15m on Saturday.

He was a rookie and is now a life member of the Club. Respect. Even if it is now time to say cheerio.

With moronic supporters like those here no wonder we're lost in the Dark Ages.

Tivendale is finished. The sooner this is recognised the better.

Can't believe how out of touch some people are.

Tuck, Pettifer and Hyde are not far off either.

No..sorry. He has been a decent servant of the club through some crap times and had to wear the unenviable mantel of official club scapegoat throughout a lot of that time, mostly with little justicfication but, his time has come. He himself would know that after Saturday's game.

Now with the pressure off lets hope he enjoys some success at Coburg and a gets a decent send off to someone who has given us 150 games of service which in my book deserves our respect.

I'm sick of everyone bagging him out, he earnt his spot back in this team fair and square through undeniably fantastic footy at the burgers. He played a shocker on the weekend but hes been a great servant of our club and he deserves one last chance to fire. If we put him back and he gets 40 possessions and kicks 5 for coburg again we'll just end up bringing him back. So lets give him one more and if he puts up another disgraceful performance then I think its time to put him out to pasture, but dont give up on him just yet!
I am sick of everyone bagging him out too...because it means he's still at the ____ing club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he were gone, then nobody would bag him out and we'd all be happy.

ya gotta be shitting me....FFS..he can go back to Coburg and kick 10....his file has to be stamped if we are on the job and wanting to make things happen, if he plays one more game for the seniors, we are tanking....the end....it was back to his best on the weekend...he gets it...i turn to my mate and say, watch this ____ up, and he never let me down....;)

Sorry richo, but he's no good at AFL level.

He's not an AFL player anymore. He has lost his touch and skills.
4 years ago he couldnt miss a target.
Now he cant hit a target. Kicking helicopter punts and mongrels. He just isnt up to the AFL standards anymore.

That's how I see it richo, Tivs was played in the seniors cos he earned his spot through good form in the burgers - that's the message the coaching group are trying to instill into the side. And they cant exclude certain players from this.

However anyone not performing in the seniors should be dropped, no matter who. The question is what sort of a chance do they get to prove themselves?
If Tivs was Brown coming back into the side, he would be given every opportunity to prove himself, right? But he's not Brownie, so ..

This is a joke right? Tell me you're joking. TIVENDALE IS FINISHED!!!!

He and Hyde should never play for this club again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With moronic supporters like those here no wonder we're lost in the Dark Ages.

Tivendale is finished. The sooner this is recognised the better.

Can't believe how out of touch some people are.

Tuck, Pettifer and Hyde are not far off either.

Tivendale reminds me of the flick 'Dumb and Dumber'. He is a stupid player who made crucial errors when the game was there to be won before 1/2 time. I will be infuriated if he remains in the starting 22 this week! Tivendale, Hyde and Pettifer must ALL go season's end!

He is done. I don't bag players but he is one that now should not be playing.

When JON, Hughes, Riewolt, Collins, Rance and the other kids are also pushing for spots in the side.

Hyde = Gone
Tivers = Gone

They are just not good enough. They are Richmond players so i respect them but they should not play seniors if kids could have there spot.

We are a laughable club to be even considering this argument still. Richo basically had a crack at the w/e when he said he wanted to be on the end of Cotchin's passes for years yet. It's because his ankles can no longer cop the force of a Tivva grubber. Wouldn't have survived this long at any other club, but we are a sheltered workshop down at Punt Rd.

Tivs,Bowden-Disinterested and hearttless.

FO!

So you don't want our club to have success then?
You would just rather us keep going down the same failed path over and over again

Yea and I've got inside mail that Jordan McMahon is going to win the brownlow, the best thing Tivendale could do is walk out the door and drag McMahon with him !! Because beleive it or not he is that close to the direct clone of Tivendale it is not funny.

So you don't want our club to have success then?
You would just rather us keep going down the same failed path over and over again

I do want us to have success, but unlike most here I actually half rate tivers. He stuffs up sometimes but he is almost certainly unfairly criticised on here. Perphaps we should get rid of him at the end of the year but Id like to see him have a chance to prove everyone wrong after watching how well he can play for coburg, make no mistake he is no mug! We are hardly going down the same failed path, we are playing plenty of youngsters and should continue to do so when they earn it! if any of the play half as good a game as tivendale has been playing in the 2's they are straight up!

whats wrong with pettifier.. he cant be that bad can he.. he was effective only last year.. might be slightly injured or badly out of form.. players have bad years sometimes.. i.e ricciuto in 1996 (not saying he's ricciuto class though)

whats wrong with pettifier.. he cant be that bad can he.. he was effective only last year.. might be slightly injured or badly out of form.. players have bad years sometimes.. i.e ricciuto in 1996 (not saying he's ricciuto class though)

man he aint ricciutos arse let alone his class..;)

Soft, selfish, shit.
Thats whats wrong with him, Fremantle will probably give us something decent for him though

Pettifer actually has been reported as missing since last year. Anyone finding him and his heart please call crime stoppers immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back