General AFL Discussion #7 - Carlton Supporters ONLY !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought the best part of perth was that it was so far away. Im biased though cause my parents live there and its as far away as i could get them without it being in Africa

More private girls schools per capita than anywhere else in Oz. Mercedes, PLC, MLC, Iona, St Hildas etc. All in the Golden triangle from Freo - Scarborogh - Perth. Add a small town mentality, a lot of money, a culture of binge drinking and a healthy dose of sun and surf, and you have a recipe for good times.

Did ten years there (5 Army, 5 Uni) and cracked the century in no time at all; nearly reached the double.

Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Good times.

More private girls schools per capita than anywhere else in Oz. Mercedes, PLC, MLC, Iona, St Hildas etc. All in the Golden triangle from Freo - Scarborogh - Perth. Add a small town mentality, a lot of money, a culture of binge drinking and a healthy dose of sun and surf, and you have a recipe for good times.

Did ten years there (5 Army, 5 Uni) and cracked the century in no time at all; nearly reached the double.

Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Good times.

What the ferk did I just read? :confused:

Translation: I'm COOL.
Let's all start mapping out our sexual exploits on a football forum.
That should make for some fun reading.

Sorry Mal. I know you mean well. ;)
I assume the dead space between reading and sorry is the map of your sexual exploits

I assume the dead space between reading and sorry is the map of your sexual exploits

Ohhhh.

JerichoBurn1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his longish curly hair, how he holds his face and a couple of other things made me realise how much curnow reminds me of a young kouta.
Or Buckwheat. I'm gonna go with Buckwheat.

Confirmed on radio that Luke Ball has ruptured his ACL and will need a full knee reco, makes you wonder why they sent him back out there after initially coming off in severe discomfort.

Hope all goes well with his operation and rehab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back