Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Now Starts A Long Offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
17000 post in 3 and a half years suggests you don't have a life! That's 13 posts a day! More than 1 every 2 hours! You sad individual! I'm done anyway. Good night friends
4 and a half, moron.

I'm not even 20 yet and I can guarantee I've lived a better life than you.

Now go and shag your imaginary missus.

Nah. Gaff straight swap for 2 or 3 if forced, however I would rather retain him.

No guarantee Brayshaw will offer more as a player.

Oh I totally agree.

Its just that old mate wanted to know what we think he is worth, and I suggested as close to what I thought Melbouren would go for and we would be happy (ish).

I dont actually want it to happen

Oh I totally agree.

Its just that old mate wanted to know what we think he is worth, and I suggested as close to what I thought Melbouren would go for and we would be happy (ish).

I dont actually want it to happen
In other news, Luke Daulhaus rumored to be wanting a trade.

We should be at him. Exactly the type we need up forward. Mccartney staying meant old Dogs going, Mccartney leaving may mean young dogs want out.

We should be at him. Exactly the type we need up forward. Mccartney staying meant old Dogs going, Mccartney leaving may mean young dogs want out.

Yeah we should have a dip, but lol if I suggest what we give up its going to involve Sinclair again. I dont actually have anything against him.

If I had to guess though, if dogs get 7 from GWS for Griffen in some capacity, I reckon they will package it with Dalhaus to get 3 from the Dees. Or at least try. Probably not quite enough.

Source?

I'd love to see Dahlhaus running round in the wings.

Happy with Weller or Ahern. Weller would also add currency with Gold Coast when we eventually see a WA lad ask for a trade.

Cockatoo may well still be there at 29.

What pick do you think he will be taken?
A mile before 29! Undoubted bolter of the draft and I think somewhere between 15-20. Someone will definitely take a crack!

I'm so scared freo will be that team and we miss out by a couple of selections (ie like when they took a punt on a skinny fella named Nat Fyfe!!!!!)

Don't know what Collingwood are complaining about, they want pick 5 and a midfielder for Beams, so take the deal (pick 5 and 25) and trade 25 for Levi Greenwood (which North wants to do) and there you go

My wife just cooked dinner then sucked my dick. We can all dream, stupid

4 and a half, moron.

I'm not even 20 yet and I can guarantee I've lived a better life than you.

Now go and shag your imaginary missus.

9a3ac1e88dbbb976aab6f0c33b83205357a1e5f0332eb30c7091ba9889d2aac1.jpg

How i deal with this thread...

Last edited:
Similar to the Con Igloo rumours with us, I suppose. I realise Con supported West Coast as a kid, but he re-signed with GWS and was quoted as saying:
"I was a mad West Coast fan when I was a kid and miss my family and friends back in Perth but I'm more than happy with the Giants...to say you're a foundation member of a club is something very unique."

Somebody tell the kid that he will remain a "foundation player" of GWS even if he comes to the Eagles. That fact will never change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly .. apparently it will be touch and go to get to our 2nd pick
If
I know.

But a lot of info passes by him via player managers and club staff due to the radio show. Wouldn't be surprised if one has let it slip to see what interest it could generate .
Is there an article or audio link to back this up? I can't see it anywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back