Hot Topic LET'S GET IT OUT.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really know but I find it compelling. Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to what it is about.

She's a South Korean pop star named Choa. I don't think it means anything except she's kinda cute and he's kinda lucky.

Windhover, Peacock, Ellas Ellas - you were right, the rest of the world was wrong :p

40yearBLUE, Mick's gone, it's safe to return.

Jeremias, your avatar still cracks me up.

thylacine60, where do I start. The Tiger lives on.

ferrisb, you missed your calling.

Aphrodite and all the Mods, thanks for keeping the nuthouse under control, and,

starchamber, come back, you were just misunderstood, a flawed genius.

As for the rest of my fellow Bluebaggers...We are Carlton, f*ck the rest.

This is a thread to openly say something to an other/other posters that you may have regretted..........or at least felt a little bit uncomfortable about through the course of a very difficult year.

Doesn't matter what it is and how trivial it may be but just get it out.............it's like a healing process
Give an excuse if you want to, or for that matter tell the poster why you may have been as forthright as you were, as what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

METHOD: To tag a poster use the ampersand symbol = @ and then follow through with the posters name.

BTW: You can just say something nice if the situation warrants it.............and humour is encouraged............god we need some right now. :)
Dear HARKER,

This is an ampersand &

:mad:

BnS

What is its relevance to footy? I am rising 45k posts and I can guarantee well over 100 of them have been footy relevant. This?
99 more than DOC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread has the potential to break the internet. This is NOT what the internet was made for.
Go back to posting kittens, pr0n and trolling before we can't fix it.

0144bcc0d3d29df796a08192737435bb.gif

Once was foolhardy.

Twice...ladies and gentlemen, is known as cruisin' for a bruisin'. :rainbow:

At some point I'll get to my little precis of everyone on the Carlton board. It could be explosive!

Will that be a supplements induced precis Doss?

;)

Once was foolhardy.

Twice...ladies and gentlemen, is known as cruisin' for a bruisin'. :rainbow:

At some point I'll get to my little precis of everyone on the Carlton board. It could be explosive!
Just be careful. Aph & ODN haven't finalized your adoption papers yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back