Oppo Camp All Things Opposition (No Opposition Supporters)

Remove this Banner Ad

As mentioned in another thread, I was lucky enough to work with Cotch yesterday and during the Q&A at our event, he was asked about Treloar and said that he'd spoken to him AT LEAST 15 times via phone calls and was pretty much certain he was going to be a Tiger. He then proceeded to say that he now can't wait for Townsend to run through him.

If we went to another teams board and entered a no oppo fans thread we would probably get this Tiger Toffee Helen Wheels day off. ;)
At the very least. Haven't really noticed a lot of humour and goodwill towards Tigers on many other boards.
They are so precious and insecure.
But we're better than those campaigners.
They wouldn't last until smoko on the TAN.:p:p:p

As mentioned in another thread, I was lucky enough to work with Cotch yesterday and during the Q&A at our event, he was asked about Treloar and said that he'd spoken to him AT LEAST 15 times via phone calls and was pretty much certain he was going to be a Tiger. He then proceeded to say that he now can't wait for Townsend to run through him.
But but, Colonwood didn't do anything out of the ordinary to get him

Something stinks about this entire situation.
Good thing about it is they don't have any first rounders for 2 years, and who knows Rioli mught turn out to be a star

They also drafted Howe lol and still have no forward or backline

Just shows Eddies third party rort got the deal done for them.

But but, Colonwood didn't do anything out of the ordinary to get him

Something stinks about this entire situation.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C9 contract $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ C9 contract threatened to be taken away if don't choose moneywood $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but the real reason is that Trelol just wasn't interested in playing finals which is why he left GWS who will make finals before moneywood $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I hear AMES has a good adult literacy program
Language, Literacy & Numeracy Program - Ames
https://www.ames.net.au › policy-responses
AMES-300x91.jpg
thanks for the advice bud I'll check it out ;) great to see you insult people who have learning disabilities or difficulties. Great effort ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIRC AMES=Adult Migrant English Service. Used to be a volunteer tutor with them.

That Maddam guy still banging on about Cotchhin missing lmfao

#norfminnows
That flog is obsessed with Richmond and Essendon, both teams or players get a mention every second post even if the topic has nothing to do with either team or any of it's players.

was it a male modelling event?

Here's a beauty lads...

"Richmond added a small forward in Rioli and Yarren.

Everyone else..............................

St.Kilda - add Carlisle who is a flog but can seriously play, billings back from injury, McCartin is in year 2..

Melb - Petracca, a Wines clone in Oliver, Hogan a year on, Brayshaw is a year on..nuff said

Dogs - get Libba and Stevens back, Boyd is a year on (may make it - I'm assuming he does), Bont is into only year 3 and should emerge further

Gold Coast - get Gablett and O'Meara back

GWS - had 3 picks under 10 last year in the queue, another 2 this year who are terrific and probably deserved same, plus Steele etc etc

Geelong - added bloody Danger and Henderson to an already decent side etc etc

Port - added yet another gun tall forward in Dixon plus a better year from Ryder?

I just don't see how Richmond have taken a step forward faced with that and the list goes on. The question really is can they hold their spot???"

I guess we should start the rebuild then.

Here's a beauty lads...

St.Kilda - add Carlisle who is a flog but can seriously play, billings back from injury, McCartin is in year 2..

Melb - Petracca, a Wines clone in Oliver, Hogan a year on, Brayshaw is a year on..nuff said

Dogs - get Libba and Stevens back, Boyd is a year on (may make it - I'm assuming he does), Bont is into only year 3 and should emerge further

GWS - had 3 picks under 10 last year in the queue, another 2 this year who are terrific and probably deserved same, plus Steele etc etc

Port - added yet another gun tall forward in Dixon plus a better year from Ryder?

I just don't see how Richmond have taken a step forward faced with that and the list goes on. The question really is can they hold their spot???"

saw that.......trolls gunna troll

Here's a beauty lads...

Fremantle, West Coast and Richmond added no one over the off season last year and they jumped up the ladder this year, while Port added what was touted to be the "missing piece of the puzzle" and missed finals altogether. Maybe this is proof that a stable line up sometimes helps with improvement

Also, it is not necessarily always bringing in guns that results in a higher ladder position the following season. I believe that bringing in players that address specific needs will have a better impact than bringing in just any gun.

Treloar would have been a great get, but would he alone address the fact that we are lacking tackling machines in our midfield? Not so sure. Recruiting Townsend + Moore gives Cotchin some help. I heard Townsend loves a good tackle, and we are desperate for players like that. Cotchin is quite damaging when he is all loose in our midfield. Unlocking the elite potential of your own players is like recruiting an elite player from another team. Sometimes, that is all you need to go up.

Rioli addresses our small forward problem and gives us a scoring avenue we lacked this year, and as some have mentioned, recruiting Yarran may potentially allow Vlastuin to play in the midfield if he increases his tank.

TL;DR: Richmond's recruiting allows for plenty of improvement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back