Streaming Stranger Things - Netflix Original *SPOILERS*

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Have child stars that succeed in adulthood worked much in their teen years? It seems that is the death zone. I can't remember the two mentioned doing much as teens, ditto Drew Barrymore.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Winona was a funny one, midway through the season she got tidied up a lot, looked a lot less dishevelled and frumpy and starting dressing more snappy.

Like she went over bad with test audiences, but this seems unlikely. I don't know how Netflix is produced but given all episode release simultaneously I figure episodes are filmed together, I don't think they'd have time to correct or change things.

Winona was a funny one, midway through the season she got tidied up a lot, looked a lot less dishevelled and frumpy and starting dressing more snappy.

She did have a memorial to go to.

I'm not sure what some people want from a actors performance. Your child goes missing and people (not you edgie) want her to be less shouty. I found hers quite compelling and although I was internally begging her to settle the * down I could definitely relate to what she was going through. I actually said to my wife that given some of the s**t in her past I'd forgotten she could act.

Trying to think who eleven reminded me of. Kind of a cross between a young Natalie Portman and the girl who played Newt in Aliens maybe...dunno

Reminded me of Ender in Ender's game, though that's probably mostly physical.

She did have a memorial to go to.

I'm not sure what some people want from a actors performance. Your child goes missing and people (not you edgie) want her to be less shouty. I found hers quite compelling and although I was internally begging her to settle the **** down I could definitely relate to what she was going through. I actually said to my wife that given some of the s**t in her past I'd forgotten she could act.

I thought she acted very well, she's a character that battles even on a good day (divorced, sole provider, two outcast kids), but the mid season style change was very noticeable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worked out who Eleven reminded me of. Australian swimmer Bronte Campbell...

Bronte+Campbell+Australian+Pan+Pacs+Squad+w0tIK_9ftlMl.jpg

Finished it last night thought it was great.

2 things

How are Steve and his giant head and his red head mate 'popular' they look like the kids that get picked on in every other show.

Secondly Eleven does that mean there were 10 failures before her? Why else would you number the kid.

Were they popular? They only seemed to hang around each other. Their group only had 4 people.

I don't think the name Eleven was explained. That's what I'm guessing though.

Barb made it seem like it was sacrilege that Bobble head Nancy was dating a popular kid, budget constraints prob kept the numbers smaller couldn't afford heaps of extras to play friends that weren't needed for the storyline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back