No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 47 - THE INVINCIBLE IRON SOLDO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dermie just the Tiges would be the best fit. Reasons, he is a brilliant clubman and the Tiges need that, and if he can lose weight he would be the perfect link-up player as he has a huge tank and just go and go (something they all agreed TV cannot do)
This. People have written off Cloke but forget at his best he charges up those wings and clunks the big marks.. he is at his best when he is running his opponent around.. with him up the ground we can play Jack closer to goal..

Dermie just the Tiges would be the best fit. Reasons, he is a brilliant clubman and the Tiges need that, and if he can lose weight he would be the perfect link-up player as he has a huge tank and just go and go (something they all agreed TV cannot do)
I watched him on sunday and he def moves more than ty

**** we're a nanny state.

lol funny story i use to go out with a German bird and i lived in Dresden on and off for 4 years. One night she said lets go to the Baths/steam room place, so in Germany nudity is nothing to be worried about so got the kit off walking around this place everyone is starkers. Then we walk into one of the sauna rooms and her bloody mum, sister, Dad and all there friends are all in there lol, I'm like WTF .

8i0RmkWXe5.png
TBH I couldn't care less if we grabbed him for a year or two as anyone would be an upgrade on TV and Griff.

true if TV had the tank would be excellent but just to lazy.
You know what shocks me about TV.. he doesn't have a tank which results in him playing close to goal.. but also he plays minimal minutes.. using the AFL pass .. each week I would notice he would play the least amount of minutes per game.. also I noticed used to start the first 5-8mins on the bench.. couldn't understand it..

You know what shocks me about TV.. he doesn't have a tank which results in him playing close to goal.. but also he plays minimal minutes.. using the AFL pass .. each week I would notice he would play the least amount of minutes per game.. also I noticed used to start the first 5-8mins on the bench.. couldn't understand it..

just laziness mate plain and simple, doesn't have the desire to be the best. Compare him to say a Richo in his hayday/ Riewoldt at Saints etc. Run themselves ragged all day.

lol funny story i use to go out with a German bird and i lived in Dresden on and off for 4 years. One night she said lets go to the Baths/steam room place, so in Germany nudity is nothing to be worried about so got the kit off walking around this place everyone is starkers. Then we walk into one of the sauna rooms and her bloody mum, sister, Dad and all there friends are all in there lol, I'm like WTF .

That would trip me out... Wouldn't know where to look.

This. People have written off Cloke but forget at his best he charges up those wings and clunks the big marks.. he is at his best when he is running his opponent around.. with him up the ground we can play Jack closer to goal..
That would allow Dimma to play Jack on the HBF....

That would trip me out... Wouldn't know where to look.

hahah was pretty uncomfortable for me , i said to my gf why didn't you tell me and she said i knew you wouldn't go. Thats the thing in Germany they are so open minded with nudity and all that stuff . Something we ban here in oz or gets complaints about wouldn't even bat an eyelid over there.

And you don't become a two time AA player if ur a spud.

Was her mum hot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. People have written off Cloke but forget at his best he charges up those wings and clunks the big marks..

Yep, he'd make a very handy mobile 2nd ruck, if he could actually ruck and wasn't the same 'less contact the better for me please' player he always has been.

Still lol thinking of an undersized Ray Hall just rag-dolling him when they wrestled, that was about the time Malthouse realised the only contests Trav was going to regularly win were out on the lead and full credit to him and them, they made a lot of hay from that.

Personally, I'll always rank Richo a better forward than blokes many others would rank above him, for the simple reason that his contested pack marking was every bit as elite as his leading. There's very few forwards who can lay claim to that - the majority of top forwards now and then are clearly better on the lead.

Im not worried, jack won't go anywhere.

He wouldn't say no. Has a team in mind and would go if they could afford him.

TBH we would win the trade if he leaves but * it'd be heartbreaking

where are you hearing this ? what team ?

Had a beer with his mum last week at my house.

As I say though, it's a maybe and looks doubtful because they would have to sell the farm to get him. As a s**t team they can't afford to.

I haven't watched the ad but do agree with her sentiments, she's a beautiful, confident, independent, young woman advertising a product, who cares if it's lingerie.

I hate that it was probably women that complained about the ad, our own worst enemies are other women. :(
All I thought about when I watched the ad was I wanted to give her the best 10 seconds of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back