Matchday 14 - Now with eastern time.

Your thoughts on eastern time?

• I am very neutral towards it (you bastard)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

B) I enjoy my football just fine.
I think your footballing experience would be enhanced by following the A League

troll-face.png

Chef are you in denial? You must be aware of the consensus on Chelsea. You are the most hated club in England - you need to accept facts and move on
We all know that's not true. The most hated club in England is Manchester United as usual. Except now it's more like pity/hate.

We all know that's not true. The most hated club in England is Manchester United as usual. Except now it's more like pity/hate.

I think they're definitely the most hated team in Manchester. Unsure about England. Most of their fan base is scattered around the rest of the country.

Far be it for me to want to defend WR here as the arguing is becoming too frequent of late, however, the MD36 references came out just after Aguero and a couple in particular (WC2022 one of them) is very keen to bring up past blushes with us on multiple occasions.

From MD36 to GB references all the way to somehow bottling a league we never led. Just my 2c
Everyone cops it mate. You just gotta take it on the chin. Every second post in here is about Gerrard slipping. Ive just become immune to it. You should just become immune to MD36.

Everyone cops it mate. You just gotta take it on the chin. Every second post in here is about Gerrard slipping. Ive just become immune to it. You should just become immune to MD36.
I just laugh. We did all that stuff and not a red card in sight.
City are amateurs :D

but the backline is a massive problem as they're not combining properly at all yet.

Having a think last night I could see everyone bar Stones being replaced next season. Pretty sure Zaba is in his last season, and Sagna has started talking about being out of contract and not knowing what'll happen. Pep likes Kolarov but think he's heading out of contract. Otamendi is a nightmare for our style of play, Vinny can't stay fit. Clichy not up to it in a Pep side. Bravo uninspiring and Willy might be looking to play.

Lots of changes though.

Gerrard slipped? Why has no-one mentioned this before. Hope it wasnt an important game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a think last night I could see everyone bar Stones being replaced next season. Pretty sure Zaba is in his last season, and Sagna has started talking about being out of contract and not knowing what'll happen. Pep likes Kolarov but think he's heading out of contract. Otamendi is a nightmare for our style of play, Vinny can't stay fit. Clichy not up to it in a Pep side. Bravo uninspiring and Willy might be looking to play.

Lots of changes though.
yeah i see a big cleanout in that backline. if only sagna was a few years younger i'd keep him and stones.

dinho, navas, yaya, zaba, clichy, sagna and willy all out of contract at the end of this season. dinho is the only one who should be offered a new contract. kolarov out of contract end of next season. all of them 30 or over. gabby jesus comes in jan obviously. delph is another who just wont get fit. maybe we can sucker sunderland into paying for him ala rodwell.

otamendi is making mangala look top class right now. at least mangala's mistakes werent the diving in and being outmuscled kind. mangala pocketed quite a few strikers on his day. denayer being sent out again just looks laughable with us knowing vinny would get injured again and leaving us short.

Lots of changes though.

Any chance of bringing back Mangala?

Back