NFL 2016 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the need for HRH Chism to mention it to you for?

He wears his Colts Freeman jersey more than any other jersey he owns. When does he care to wear the Aikman jersey?? On his deathbed? You pay good hard earned for such jersey's… it's a guys version of lingerie. Bring it out and flaunt it. We all want to see how sexy he looks in it. :D

Yeah, I've got the Jags just edging out the Broncos too.
I also have the Fins but I think the Chargers just beat the Bucs (who are coming good).

Completely agree, giving the Bucs the benefit of the doubt though. Jag's secondary too good for Lynch and the Broncos

Yeah, I've got the Jags just edging out the Broncos too.
I also have the Fins but I think the Chargers just beat the Bucs (who are coming good).
Yet I have no Florida teams winning though I think the Dolphins are a good chance.

Bucs are really coming on. It's the one game I'm struggling to pick. Chargers a bit banged up too.
Jags are due too, and I just think they match up well with the Broncos.
Jaguars don't match up well with the Broncos at all. But then again Lynch is playing

Unless by match up well you mean 2 offenses that won't do diddly poo

Jaguars don't match up well with the Broncos at all. But then again Lynch is playing

Unless by match up well you mean 2 offenses that won't do diddly poo
Jags D vs Broncs O matches up well.
That will offset the Broncs D vs Jags O state of play.
So it should be a closer game than people think, with either team winning at the end kind of scenario. A forced fumble, an INT, a special teams play, blocked punt, etc.

Jags D vs Broncs O matches up well.
That will offset the Broncs D vs Jags O state of play.
So it should be a closer game than people think, with either team winning at the end kind of scenario. A forced fumble, an INT, a special teams play, blocked punt, etc.
Does it? They have a s**t run D and a good pass D. Doesn't exactly match up well I'd say.

It will be close tho. 21-13 kind of thing

Does it? They have a s**t run D and a good pass D. Doesn't exactly match up well I'd say.

It will be close tho. 21-13 kind of thing
The effectiveness of the run will be lessened by Lynch starting, having to throw against the Jags decent pass D. They'll be able to focus on the run a little more. That's how i imagine it'll start anyway. Jags focusing on the Run D. Broncos not finding early success, three and outs, INTs, Jags holding a lead at the half. Then seeing how things change in the second half when Broncos adjust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why people jump on Durant but not LeBron is beyond me. LeBron only joined Miami cos of Bosh and Wade. Then only joined Cleveland when we was assured of getting Love.

If anyone is the bandwagoner its LeBron.
its not really relevant to this thread, but durant is getting the same amount of crap as lebron did for jumping teams. Probably even more given that he is moving to an already established team that almost became a GOAT team.

We will dress 4 WRs today. 2 are UDFAs.

Agholor, DGB, Treggs, Turner

What a star studded lineup.

I feel for Wentz

Did the Rams really sign Fisher to a 2yr extension?

Per ESPN
"The extension does not seem to guarantee much for Fisher, beyond compensation. It's viewed more as a token of appreciation from owner Stan Kroenke, who didn't want Snead or Fisher to enter the offseason with lame-duck status. But the Rams would not be opposed to going in another direction at head coach -- or general manager -- if the Rams do not show that they are well-equipped to be consistent winners moving forward.

Sources told ESPN that they believe the deal includes a team option for the Rams, who still could part ways with Fisher after the season and owe him only one year of salary."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back