Meltdown NFC East - Cantankerous Bastards Getting a Room ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting NFC pro bowl offensive line is 100% an NFC East unit

Three Cowboys (Smith, Martin, Frederick)
Two Redskins (Williams, Scherff)

I can't see Josh Norman there?

I can't see any Eagles starting in the Pro Bowl at all? The Redskins have three.

Also, who said anything about Josh Norman?

(Norman is in as an alternate, for what it's worth).

I can't see any Eagles starting in the Pro Bowl at all? The Redskins have three.

Also, who said anything about Josh Norman?

(Norman is in as an alternate, for what it's worth).

You lectured me about him being the best defensive player in the division.

Anyway it's been a great week seeing you clowns lose. All that smack talking, so so sweet.

You lectured me about him being the best defensive player in the division.

When? Are you referring to this post from May this year when I was refuting that Fletcher Cox isn't the best Defensive Player in the division?

Because spoiler alert: he's not a Pro Bowl starter either.

But Ryan Kerrigan and Landon Collins are. By your logic, that makes them better than Fletcher Cox? That's nice of you to say :)

Anyway it's been a great week seeing you clowns lose. All that smack talking, so so sweet.

Point me to this 'smack talking' you're referring to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean one of the biggest flog owners in JJ would own the first pick?
Its hilarious that you did not mention any of your flogs when your team is notorious for drafting and signing flogs.
The Williams-OBJ combo would be quite a sight :p

Do people still consider a publicly voted Pro-Bowl team as meaning anything?

So as not to enter into any arguments, I would suggest that Jason Peters is an example (though not the best example) that disproves the validity of what the Pro-Bowl team represents.

The fact that Brandon Graham didn't make it is an even bigger indictment on the whole circus.

Do people still consider a publicly voted Pro-Bowl team as meaning anything?

Please get your facts straight before posting.

Selection for the Pro Bowl is not "publicly voted".

Public/fan votes only make up 1/3 of the selection weighting.
The other 2/3 are votes from NFL players and NFL coaches.

Because of how ESPN and NFL Network promote the "fan vote" side of things, people assume that the Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest. When in reality it is primarily a peer-voted recognition.

The players I talk to all say that getting selected to the Pro Bowl is an honour.

Please get your facts straight before posting.

Selection for the Pro Bowl is not "publicly voted".

Public/fan votes only make up 1/3 of the selection weighting.
The other 2/3 are votes from NFL players and NFL coaches.

Because of how ESPN and NFL Network promote the "fan vote" side of things, people assume that the Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest. When in reality it is primarily a peer-voted recognition.

The players I talk to all say that getting selected to the Pro Bowl is an honour.

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know.

But citing the fact that players make up a big portion of it when it's clear that plenty, if not the majority of players don't give a rats arse about the pro bowl (and probably wouldn't know much about opposing sides outside of their direct opponents), doesn't strengthen an argument for its credibility.

It's cute that you can make such an arrogant and patronising post suggesting players are good judges of players they have no interest or knowledge of though.

Last edited:

Well of course the Skins players would, its not like they have anything else to do in SB week do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back